2006 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: Best Corvette , {Ever}

2006 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Review

2006 Chevrolet Corvette

Base Coupe (6.0L V8 6-speed Manual)

Best Corvette , {Ever}
By Stan Phillips on

2006 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

My 2005 C6, is the 5th Corvette that I've owned. It is also the best one I have owned. Design, workmanship, handling, power & overall driving is great. I was a little disturbed with the new body style, at first, {but}, after having it for a couple of weeks, you really see that it's a great design, with all the sculptured front fender style, rear styling etc. I liked the C5, & was going to purchase a C5, but after studying the new C6, realized that it is a {MUCH} better car. The engineering of the it is the best ever. I'm very happy with The C6 & give it a 10 rating. Chevy top engineers really did a fine job with it. Very nice Corvette, Especially for the money. Other sport type cars with it's performance,{like the Ferrari}, & Porche, cost much more.& really don't perform that much greater, or as good. I highly recommend the C6, as I'm very happy with mine.

Handling is much lighter & positive than previous Corvettes. Engine is very responsive & much more power than needed, but nice to have. Workmanship & body mat'l. I also like the new electronic actuated doors & other electronic features,& the heads up display, which is on the C5's also.

Can't think of any.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review