2006 Chevrolet Corvette 6.0L V8 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Best Bang for the Buck

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Review

Best Bang for the Buck
By HawaiiC6 on

2006 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I have gone through a lot of sports cars in the recent years, MB CLK500, BMW M3 (2x), Dodge Viper, BMW 330ci, BMW 645ci and then I came across the Corvette C6 and of all things it was in a BMW showroom. I instantly fell in love with the looks and lines of the car. Once you get behind the wheel and you feel and hear that mighty V8 roar to life, you know you are in something special. The car I have has the 6 speed auto with paddle feature and it is simply great. You can work the car as a manual but without having to step on a clutch which is great in traffic. The only caution is learn to drive the car it is fast...fast...fast. This is the best bang for the buck.

Favorite Features

Engine, trans and Z51 suspension, I have the 3LT package which has memory seats, heads up display and good privacy screen for the rear hatch.

Suggested Improvements

My only complaint is the seats as they I am a muscular person and the seats are not wide enough and do not have enough thigh support.