2006 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Not bad
By Jim on 02/13/06 16:16 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

So far so good. It's my 3rd Vette and by far the best. The interior could use some upgrades in the trim areas , maybe some wood grain around the radio. It does get 28 mpg at 70 mph, city is a little less then expected but the same as my other Vettes mid 14 to 15. not bad for 400 horses.

Corvette C6- best all around
By vicred-C6 on 02/12/06 14:58 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I'm glad I decided to wait for the 2006. A very upgraded (sportier) steering wheel & interior improvements were needed. Other than those minor improvements, this car is in a leauge of its own. Nothing else will give this type of saticfaction on the road. World class performance at such a value when compared to the cars in its class(Porshe, Viper, Lotus, BMW). My victory red with red interior 6 sp., with the 3LT package is a perfect blend of performance, style and comfort. This is an everyday car that looks and performs better than anything else. Trust me-GO DRIVE ONE!!!

BMW To C6
By L Schaffer on 01/28/06 00:05 AM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Loved my BMW 330i, until I test drove the C6. I did 15 months of research, sold the BMW, and bought a 2LT Z51 6spd coupe. Have now had it 5 weeks and love everything about it. Went with the 2LT as wanted side air bags, but none of the gadgets (HUD, nav, heated seats, etc). Extreme torque down low and wicked handling - Far superior to my BMW and the M3's I have test driven. Fit and finish is also comparable to BMW and have thus far had no problems. Cargo capacity is HUGE - We do grocery shopping for 5 when kids are home from college. Insurance is very reasonable and comparable to BMW. Best bang for the buck sports car with capability to function as a daily driver. I love this car.

Never go back to imports
By Apollo on 01/15/06 02:16 AM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This Corvette is absolutely incredible! I have only had it about a month, but it is so smooth and extremely well put together. I drive a lot and my most recent two cars have been American made (after 5 Japenese cars.) I had such good luck with my Lincoln LS (110,000 in three years) I decided to get another new American made car. There will be no going back for me. I have had the opportunity to own and drive some of the best Japan has to offer. They make a fine automobile and spend a gob of money on the little things that make you think you have something special. When you drive this car, you KNOW you have something special. 25 miles to the gallon all around and it is not even broken in yet.

c-5 to c-6
By Ray Goldenberg on 12/16/05 22:24 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Ijust traded in my 2002 Red Corvette coup. Car had 69,000 miles it was my daily driver, as I'm in, in home sales. As I found the sale starts when you pull up to the house. It was my first Corvette, it was loaded. My major complaint was the electronics, but what a looker. You knew you were in a Corvette, it was quick, I traded for a 2006 Red Corvette, no goodies on this car, a stripper, I love this car! but compaired to my C-5 it is a much more refined car, I liked the look of the c- 5 I think it was a monster, the C-6 is a kinder more gentle car. Faster but not the same feel of speed. I think it will be a more reliable car time will tell.

Flat out amazing machine
By Dave Mc on 12/02/05 11:23 AM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Hey guys, simply an amazing car. Has power that I promise you will fling you into your seat when you hit the gas. My buddy who has an SL65 AMG said it handles just as well as his car. I have a broken back at age 24, but the seats are SO comfortable, gauges easy to read, heated seats are A NICE feature. Quite simply a car that can be used as an everyday car, or keep it as a garage queen. This car will turns heads, give you the performance, and comfort of a nice sports sedan. Quite simply, one of the finest autos i have ever driven. You certainly will not be dissapointed with this car!

WOW
By Minhas Ladiwala on 11/19/05 11:22 AM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is a super car at a super cheap value. Best bang for your buck by far. Spanks anything just about on the road and draws a lot of attention. Where ever you go you will be noticed and complimented.

LBM Coupe
By Bill on 10/19/05 18:52 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Second one I've had, much better than 2002. Daily driver and vacation driving are a pleasure. Quiet until you ask for more, nice quality on the interior, body is solid, anndlin is great. Mag ride is worth the money, and Corvette Museum delivery is a nice option.

The 6th generation of a classic
By Chris on 09/16/05 17:15 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

The car not only grabs the attention of passerbys, but you also have the speed to get away from gawkers at anytime. The only complaint I would have is the stiff suspension on long trips. If you replace the runflats with a non runflat tire it will take care of the problem though

America's best for a reason
By one4fun94566 on 09/08/05 00:59 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Picked-up at the factory and drove Route 66 back to California via Mississippi a week BEFORE the 'big blow'! WOW! What a car, 3300miles in 9 days. No problems, great comfort, surprisingly good MPG, and NO tickets! Cabin noise is well less than a 737 and seating is far better...and it's just about as fast. The exterior design is silky.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.