2006 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Fun for all ages
By ljarodsky on 10/19/05 13:58 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

My first Corvette, having owned Mercedes and BMW's. I wondered about quality, but the quality is excellent, performance is fantastic, and it's fun to drive, as well as reasonalbe fuel mileage. If you are driving a foreign performance car you should give this one a try. I rate it very highly and I've had them all.

Best car ever
By new vett owner on 10/17/05 07:01 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This car goes above and beyond its reputation. It is fun to drive and has surprisingly good gas mileage when cruising on the highway. Contrary to critics, the interior is very nice in my opinion. The '06 handles much better than the '05.

An American Classic Grows Up!
By Mike on 10/14/05 06:34 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I did not set out to buy a Corvette. I was going to purchase a SL or CLK series Benz or a 6-series BMW (all available as convertibles). I visited the dealerships, I test drove the cars, they all had power and refinement and, yet, bored me stiff! I happened to pull into a Chevy dealer (for the first time in 20 years) ... the new C6 Vettes both resembled their heritage and yet looked different. I test drove one. I fell in love! This car LOVES the road! The seating position is perfect, the responsiveness of the engine is amazing, and you feel like you couldn't come unglued from the asphalt if you tried. This car inspires confidence. I bought a fully-loaded ragtop the same day.

My favorite car, ever!
By Richard on 09/01/05 19:00 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is my fourth "Vette", the first being an'73, bright yellow. Great things have happened since then to the auto and to the color. My Millennium Yellow Roadster is all that the other three were and much more. The most astounding was the smooth almost never ending flow of power but just as astounding is the ride. This Vette rides like my Lexus SC400 - too much, you say, I say, try it. What a joy to drive and know that with a flip of a switch you can go from Lexus to all Corvette with the ride and handling you want and need to have even more fun. All the electronic goodies that come with the C6 ony add to the joy and fun of a sports car that is pure fun and entertainment. Love my Vette A lot of people knock the interior and it could use a little help maybe but this is a Corvette, not an Audi, which looks like a circus inside, or some such. Over all, it works for me!

Believe or not GM did something right!
By rob brownstein on 08/19/05 18:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I only have 600 miles but it has been the best 600 miles I've ever driven. The response from any given speed, from any gear, is remarkable. What a head turner. No one gives a 911 a second look, but a C6 gets nothing but looks and smiles. Go buy one, highly recommended.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.