2006 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
results from my own Z06, 2006
By Todd Harris on 10/17/06 12:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

I drive my Z06, 2006 everyday. I was expecting harsh ride and bad gas mileage. I have been pleasantly surprised. I get 17 around town and 24 on the highway if I drive consertively. The car is a true supercar but totally reliable. It runs just like any other regular Corvette but the 505 horsepower is absolutely like a thrill ride at the amusement park. The worst part is replacement of the supersoft run flat tires. Insurance is not bad considering the car but I also have a perfect driving record. It runs around 1800 annually for me, a 40 year old male.

What a machine
By N Virginia on 10/17/06 04:34 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

A fine quality car that I use for just about anything. Lots of luggage space and the seating area is very comfortable. I drive this car on the back road twisties, to work, and to the grocery store. The steering is precise with plenty of feedback sliding through the corners at over 1g on the heads up display. All in perfect control in a perfectly balanced car (on a track of course). The shifter is perfect as well as the pedals and steering wheel now that it adjusts fore and aft in the Z. The more you learn about this car, the better it gets. You can tell that this car has had tons of R&D.

My Blue ZO6
By My 5thvette on 07/20/06 11:02 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

This car is one of the best beasts on the road. It rides like a Cadillac, but runs like a Ferrari. GMC -Chevrolet you guys have done a great job. The car runs, and runs. Handle great around the turns.

The best car ever made in the US
By My5th vette Jamil on 06/17/06 22:48 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

The car is so much fun to drive, handles turns very well it's like a stealth jet. This is my 5th vVtte and by far the best ever made. The biggest downfall is the mark up dealers put on these cars. Other than that the car is a ten. By far the best ever. 505 hp is enough for the averge Joe like me! If you can afford the car then is a must to have .

Wow! 505hp Super car
By Bob Burns on 05/26/06 15:12 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned fast cars, but this car is in the super fast class. What a fun car to drive everyday. Driving slow or fast this car will make you very happy. If you can find one.....Buy it!

Ron's Z06
By CorvetteRon on 05/26/06 14:35 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

My Velocity Yellow 2006 ZO6 is my 14th Corvette and is the best of the group by far. I owned a couple of ZR1s and 3 Z06s and there is no comparison to this beast. Chevy keeps improving the Vette with each generation and each model year. The car is as tame or as wild as you want it to be. It is great around town or on the road.

A great sports car
By TJ Becker on 05/10/06 16:38 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

This Corvette is by far the best sports car that I have ever owned. I have many things from a Porche to a Ferrari, but this tops them all. It has the perfect amount of manuvuability and performance to satisfy anyone's needs. It is the ultimate sports car. I would recommend it to everyone.

My fourth Corvette and best
By Bill on 04/24/06 11:36 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is the ultimate Corvette. I had an '03 Z06 which was nice but couldn't hold a candle to the 427 rocket.The folks at Chevy have given us a vehicle that I don't mind paying sticker for. This is the "baddest" Vette ever. I can't say enough nice things about this car. My wife thinks this car is to powerful. Keep it comming Chevrolet.

Super Car by Anyone's Definition
By Chip Cochran on 04/22/06 15:24 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

This car is unbelievable! One stomp on the gas at 3,500rpm or higher is the thrill of a lifetime - under 3,500 - fun and tame! Great gas mileage and the power is extreme if you demand it. Fabulous build quality and design. I have never had a car I enjoyed more. I will keep this the rest of my life as a weekend fun machine. Can't believe I actually got one - 2nd one my dealer got. Only waited 7 months.

The closest thing to a fighet jet
By Sound of Speed on 04/01/06 15:26 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

This car is an amazing car! 70 grand and able to beat Ferrari's, Lambo's and some of the world's fastest cars. It can turn in with the best of them and then run on the straight lines. 0-60 in just 3.8 seconds is what I was able to pull off. I took this car to the track an I was ahead of cars that cost in excess of 100K. I love the Head Up Display (HUD), it allows you to see your RPMs and speed without your eyes leaving the road, everything is in the perfect place, shifter, pedals, steering wheel and the seats hold you in while you pull those 1G turns an still allow you to be comfy on long drives. Gets looks from everyone and sounds great. Turn the HUD on and floor it at the stop light

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.