2006 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Excellent Corvette
By justin on 09/13/05 18:16 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

This car is the best car I have ever had. It drives like I want it to, but the only thing I don't like about it is the personal design of the car. Thanks for making such a car I love it I hope y'all will one day come up with even a better design than that is.

America's best for a reason
By one4fun94566 on 09/08/05 00:59 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Picked-up at the factory and drove Route 66 back to California via Mississippi a week BEFORE the 'big blow'! WOW! What a car, 3300miles in 9 days. No problems, great comfort, surprisingly good MPG, and NO tickets! Cabin noise is well less than a 737 and seating is far better...and it's just about as fast. The exterior design is silky.

My favorite car, ever!
By Richard on 09/01/05 19:00 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is my fourth "Vette", the first being an'73, bright yellow. Great things have happened since then to the auto and to the color. My Millennium Yellow Roadster is all that the other three were and much more. The most astounding was the smooth almost never ending flow of power but just as astounding is the ride. This Vette rides like my Lexus SC400 - too much, you say, I say, try it. What a joy to drive and know that with a flip of a switch you can go from Lexus to all Corvette with the ride and handling you want and need to have even more fun. All the electronic goodies that come with the C6 ony add to the joy and fun of a sports car that is pure fun and entertainment. Love my Vette A lot of people knock the interior and it could use a little help maybe but this is a Corvette, not an Audi, which looks like a circus inside, or some such. Over all, it works for me!

Believe or not GM did something right!
By rob brownstein on 08/19/05 18:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I only have 600 miles but it has been the best 600 miles I've ever driven. The response from any given speed, from any gear, is remarkable. What a head turner. No one gives a 911 a second look, but a C6 gets nothing but looks and smiles. Go buy one, highly recommended.

Great Fun
By Joe Starkman on 08/19/05 00:21 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Just back from driving Hwy. 3 between Vancouver, B.C. and Calgary, AB. Fabulous 2 lane blacktop, mountain passes and fast curves. The Vette handled it with ease...superb cornering, awesome acceleration for the quick pass on the 2-laner. That's the good news...the looks, the handling, the power and the price. It's the details that GM needs to work on. The removable sunroof squeaks. the 6-speed is average at best...not even close to the Porsche shifter. The quality of the interior finish plastic materials is just 'plastic'. Don't get me wrong...the Vette is great!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.