2005 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: Wow - this car is great

2005 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Review

Wow - this car is great
By robert on

2005 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I decided to test drive the Vette, I was going to buy a Audi. The ride and the ergonomics were much better than expected. The car is simply beautiful outside and very nice inside, though not plush. For a not so small person, there is plenty of seat and leg and head room. The dash is set up simply but nice and the performance is great. It rides like a very good daily driver which is what I am using it for.

Favorite Features

Heads up display, the unusual key fob door unlocking thigamagig, the shape of the car and the performance. Get the tinted roof top, it lights up the car inside nicely. I have the light grey interior, awesome. Ignore the other reviews asking for more power, they're nuts.The car is averaging 22/highway 16/city mpg,

Suggested Improvements

Make the car a little easier to get in and out of - just when you can afford a car like this you are no longer in your 20's or 30's. Put a small locking bin behind the passengers that is the width of the car. Make the front air dam 2" higher; you always scrape the concrete at parking lots and curbs.