USA's best automotive effort
By Golfbone on
2005 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)
This car in Precision Red is just
stunning to look at and thrilling to
drive. It has 2 distinct
personalities...take it easy and it
cruises like a Caddy but step down and
it sounds and feels like a Tornado!
Nosebleed fast with flat stable
handling and with the MSRC suspension
the ride quality is excellent. Huge
trunk with the top in place makes this
a great trip car for 2. Incredible
performance value that you can live
with, drive every day, get 20MPG and
out handle 911s and Ferraris, pack 2
suitcases and golfclubs all for 50K.
Don't buy it though if you want
European sewing machine type
power ...this is American all the way!
1. Syling (looks like a pair of lips
2. Performance (just plain nasty)
3. Trunk space (bigger than a Lincoln)
4. Targa top
5. Magnetic selective Ride control
(gives you 2 distinct personalities)
6. Seat comfort...car feels like a
1. Less interior plastic (center stack)
2. Tire options other than low profile
3. Keep the Precision Red color!!!