2005 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: Still Lovin' My C-6

2005 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Review

Still Lovin' My C-6
By L on

2005 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I had lusted for this car ever since I was a kid and now it's mine. Somebody pinch me! My honey got me this for X- mas last year and it still makes me smile on a daily (at minimum!) basis. And he likes it even more than he ever thought he would. The boys (big and small) love it, but so do the girls! Many thumbs up and "nice car!" comments and at the same time envious stares from the other "moms" that are driving mini-vans and SUVs. If I'm gonna burn the gas, I'll be in a 'Vette! Timing was everything; I'm so glad I waited for the C-6. When asked about my car - and I'm asked ALL the time- I say with a smile "still liking it!" Love, love, love!!!!

Heads up display, BOSE, heated seats, HP, keyless and the fact that it's all- American.

Plusher interior. Solve the noisy brakes and low-speed vibration problem. Opted for the 6-disk C/D over the nav system, but would have loved to have both.