2005 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: Love my Vette

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Review

Love my Vette
By Rod Fortner on

2005 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is the most awesome car I have ever owned. It gives a whole new meaning to the word driving. Everyday is a new driving expierence. The coating on the outside makes it easy to give it a just waxed look. I'm glad I didn't wait on the 2006 model. I have looked at them side by side and I like mine better. The new ones look too much like a Viper. Part of what makes a Vette unique is the hidden headlights. I have a hearing disability but I love the sound of the pipes going through the gears. I have a seven year old daughter who loves to get into "Our racecar". People at stop lights roll down their windows to give me thumbs up. Women notice me more for sure. I just love my Vette!

The Power, handling, the roar of the pipes. The removeable tops. Shifting the gears makes you feel young again. The LOOKS. I would have probably not ordered the coating but now I wouldn't have a car without it. I simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and it looks just waxed. I love it!

The dash should look more like a luxury car. I mean for $51,000 I expect some wood trim. This looks just like my Z-28 Camaro. That's my only complaint.