C5 to C6
By john c on
2005 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)
I had a 1999 Chev c5 vett and now own the new 2005 C6. This new Vette is an amazing vehicle and is packed with great features and technology. I have been impressed with the changes made in the new car and they include better performance, ride, handling and it is much quiter than the c5 model. I also opted for the 6-speed manual and it really makes this car fun to drive. The new Corvette attracts a lot of attention and I often find people hovering aroung the vehicle whether it is at a car show or the gas station. I have owned a lot of sports cars and you will not find another one out there that provides the level of performance and amenities for the money. Up next for me, the 2006 Z06
Favorite Features
The heads up display, comfortable seating and ride comfort, telescopic steering wheel, easy to read instrument panel, engine performance, handling, great exterior looks and fit and finish. Too many great feaures to mention.
Suggested Improvements
A little less plastic in the interior and the silver around the console looks cheap. I understand they made it better for 2006. These are both minor and I struggled to really find fault with the vehicle.