BEST SPORTS CAR you can get for $55K!!!
By LPC on
2005 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)
I've owned the C6 for 3 months now and I love the car! I did consider other cars like the BMW & Mercedes, but the Vette is just way much better looking. The C6 is the fastest car I've driven and its fairly comfortable even with the Z51. I expected my ride to be stiffer with the Z51, but it's actually great. I did wish that the top wouldn't rattle when I exit a high driveway or a bump. To be fair, the interior materials are nice, but I think they could still improve it more. Make those plastics and the leather feel more like a 55K car. I don't see anything wrong with it's height, considering that it is a sports car after all. The brakes, power, handling & speed are just stunning!
Favorite Features
400HP! High intensity lights! Beautiful exterior! All that torque! The Bose system is nice! The ride for such a powerful car is great! The acceleration is intoxicating...speed is just a pedal away!
Suggested Improvements
Better interior and leather materials. I wish they would improve the paint, because after I wash my car, while drying it, it sometimes gives very small scratches to the paint. I have never noticed this any of the cars that I've owned.