2005 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Great Ride
By ACG61 on 12/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

It's noisy. It's bumpy. It's a helluva ride! And, yes, it is true: the Corvette mystique is alive and kickin' in the 2005 model! My maiden voyage from Los Angeles to Las Vegas was memorable(..no tickets even!)

best car i ever owned
By Gary Lambert on 11/12/04 19:23 PM (PST)

a dream to drive

Awesome
By fio on 11/04/04 21:00 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Abosolutly perfect. Great bang for the buck. I'm very happy with the product I got and would, if given the same opportunity, would purchase it again. For all those Ferrari and Lambo owners, look out. A few mods and you're eating my dust.

I LOVE MY VETTE
By Scottland on 10/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Corevette has the greatest feeling! It's so great being only 22 and owning a vette! It doesn't give you that feeling of insecuirity... you know... that 'people are gonna think i'm just tryin' to stay young.' ordeal! CORVETTE IS GREAT!!! HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!!!!

Need to look back
By vetteboy on 10/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This car is not as sexy as the 1962 vette. It even under performs compared to my 1962. They need to re-look at that design and go back to a real sports car. My M3 convertible(2004) is much more fun to drive and it feels more sporty as well.It's not as expensive as a '62 or the M3 but then you really get what you pay for. I'm actually disappointed, I was looking for '62 exhileration again, and they missed by a mile...what happened to the 327/340horse with real giddyup...

best car ever
By sweetyqinflorida on 10/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

this is a great car. it is slick and drives great. i love to get in the car and drive away it is just a great car no complaints

Danger
By Bert Wagner on 10/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

For years the 6 speed transmission is the worst in "smoothness" hard and compares to the shift of a tractor ... if compared to other sport's cars notable Porsche or Audi.Also the seat's lumbar suport is none existing.

Fourth 'Vette
By Bird on 10/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I bought this 2005 Vett 1st week of October being early and RED. I had just sold my 1999 600 SL which gave its new buyer the thrill I had had. But this 2005 corvet is a monster. I pushed its way up the meter at 9.9 in the quarter. Impossible you say? Ha Hahaa well get whatever you are driving up next to me. ...we will see who is laughing ....i never look Back!

fun fun fun
By kyla dutil on 10/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

love it. just the way the car looks and handles is great. you cant beat the price of it either. i bought 3.

The Best
By shy1939 on 10/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

THink it is the best car ever