2005 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

Base 6.0L V8 6-speed Manual - (169 reviews )
First c-6 in the state of OK.
By burnngas on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I have had his car only a month. They just rolled off truck and I had already bought it. I have owned 13 Corvettes and this is by far the Best. I also have a cadillac Escalade which is nice but my Vette is the ultimate driving machine; Thanks.....Garry L. Davis

Best performing Corvette ever
By Matt815 on 09/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is by far the best looking, feeling, and funnest to drve Corvette ever manufactured. Great job Chevy!

Z51 6spd
By MGO on 09/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

The car is amazing, worth every penny. 100 times better than the C5.

God's Gift to Men
By KXR on 09/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Ihave owned Vettes in the past. This is the most fun any man can have with his pants on. It's faster all through the RPM range than I expected. It's remarkabely quiet and has a much smoother ride. The six speed short shifter is great. The top rattles a alittle when it is detached and in the rear holder. But it's not a problem at all. The car is very forgiving to drive and the Head's Up display is fantastic. The Nav system and the XM radio operate easily from a simple to understand touch screen.

The best Vette ever - goodbye C5 !!!
By King Vette Man on 09/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Chevy corrected all the things I didnt like about my C5, no rattles, more power by far, Far nicer interior materials...much more solid feel & better handling, I paid LESS than what I paid for my 04 Z06 and am in absolute heaven...This baby rocks my world, fast, smooth, sexy & great tunes !!! Thank You Chevy, you got this one right !!!!!

Precision Red
By ALD on 09/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

I've only owned it ten days, but I enjoy everything about it -- the style, build quality, awesome power and handling, with a much improved interior.

Awesome!
By KBECK on 09/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

Traded in my 2000 Vette. The '05 Vette is a quantum leap from the C5 - performance, interior/exterior fit & finish. Navigation system and overall use of technology is impressive.

Awesome
By patrick jr the VIII on 08/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

One of the best performence cars of this year. For the amount of money best sports car there is!

Corvette
By drequay on 08/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.0L 8cyl 6M)

This vehicle is a fun and new experience.The C5 is the fastest and funnest car to drive for under 60000. If u have a small limit this is the car for you. Spacious seat room and any chevy is a great car.