2004 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: Z06 superior value

2004 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Review

Z06 superior value
By jal777 on

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I have "been around the block" a few times with a few vehicles over the years. All I can say is this.......Where has the Z06 been all my life?? More like, "where have I been?" This car has redefined what driving is all about for me. My initial interest was the 2005, but, when I saw this Black 04 Z06 sitting on the lot, I wasted not a moment more!! I promised myself that I would never purchase another black vehicle again, (I live in Vegas),but, this a/c cools the cab down in a matter of seconds. Anyway, this one's a keeper. I finally found the right one for me.

What are my favorite features? Body style, for starters. Heads up display is awesome. Close ratio shifting. Comfortable seating, great for long road trips. 5.7 Screamer.

Center console too close to emergency brake lever when up. Interior design could use a facelift, other than that, I can't think of anything else that one could improve on.