2004 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: Speed limits are only numbers.

2004 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Review

Z06 Coupe (5.7L V8 6-speed Manual)

Speed limits are only numbers.
By Darma on

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

My review title is a little misleading. For the most part, I do respect the speed limits (sort of). I bought my Z06 new and absolutely love it. It's a pain to keep clean since it's black, but I wouldn't have any other color. The car is really fast and if I keep it in 6th on the freeway I can maintain 28 MPG. I knew when I bought my Vette that there wasn't much leather on the interior. So those of you out there shouldn't complain after the fact. this is an amazing car. Did I mention that it's fast?

My favorite features are the exterior shape and stance. It looks fast just standing still. I like the twin cockpit dash and the HUD display. The seats are comfortable and the fit and finish is good. I haven't had any problems with this car since buying it new over 3 1/2 years ago.

Since any suggested improvements I might have had for the 2004 model have been correct in the C6 models, I have no suggestions.