2004 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews 9

2004 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
2004 Vette
By BernieR2004 on 07/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Nickel and dime electrical issues. Gas mileage better than expecterd >25mpg handling and performance excellent no cup holders!! seats quite comfy on long trip...and I take many this is 15tth Vette since 1957 and definitely the best

one of a kind
By phil priola on 07/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 10th vette, I fine vette 2004 the best handling one of all ten. I knew the 2005 was going to be the newest hottest in the market. Its been my experience with chevolet covettes in the past, it takes GM two years to get it perfect. That why I bought a 2004.

My Corvette
By J-Rod on 07/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

When we first got it, I had to see what it could do. I took it out on a long straight a way at about 3 in the morning. I was burning the tires and got it up to about 160 and got scared. The cool thing is that I know that it can do more than that. It handles great and is a lot of fun to drive.

2004 LeMan Convertible w/auto
By billynedhouse on 07/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Great car -- I have had 1962, 1969, 1970 and two 1978 Corvettes including a 78 PACE Car and this is the best -- if C6 is build as good as this I will get a C6 in 2006 or 2007

Best Car For The Bucks
By Raptor Z06 on 07/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

An Unbelieveable Driving Experience.

Corvettes are great
By Jarred on 07/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

The corvette is the only true American sports car. Since the first '53 rolled off the line in Flint, Michigan the corvette has amazed and captivated the American way of life. Just one year after celebrating the car's fiftieth anniversery the car still looks as good as ever. General Motors has done a great job with the corvette over the years and I look forward to the many years still to come. I love my corvette and wouldn't trade it for any other car in the world. Thanks corvette, for fifty-one years of true, original Americana.

Driving Pleasure
By J SLADEK on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned and driven many different makes and models including BMW's. The Chevrolet Corvette is by far the most exciting and fun to drive.

Graet Car
By chap240 on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I finally broke down and traded my '93 for a '04 6spd z51, The car is awesome- smooth, powerful and responsive. The z51 is a pleasure- the car rides smoother then my 93(with standard susp) and is more responsive. Plenty of power and torque- the car loves to go. I'm very happy. This car can run with the best of them.

My kickin ride
By Rudy Valderrama on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Handles very well, looks awesome, and most importantly the ladies stick to you like glue. Interior is beautiful and has very soft comfortable leather. rides smooth, no complaints what so ever. Outstanding veichle!

Crosscountry road trips
By Jorgenson on 07/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Every spring we take a long road trip.This year we went out to the Grand Tetons from MN. total 3000 miles .The car performed perfectly and we averaged 30 miles to the gallon (not driving slow) The trunk works great ( two sets of golf clubs ) And for us the convertible is the only way to go. We will definitly will be buying another.