2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
First corvette
By Bills fan on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

The engine sound and power output is great. I've driven a stick off and on for 30 years, and this six speed is worth every penny. New color for 2004 - medium spiral gray metallic - really stands out in the sunlight. I love it.

2004 CORVETT
By WHQUALLS on 09/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

GREAT CAR TO DRIVE---GOOD FUEL MILAGE

AWESOME CAR
By TONYS04 on 09/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Just bought my first vette since wanting one since I was 17. WOW what a car. Power, ride and the looks. Too bad i waited 17 years to get one. Its a great sports car for the value. I have a 2004 Commerative edition, the color is great. WOW!WOW!

TRUE AMERICAN SPORTS CAR
By SYDNEY on 09/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I HAVE OWNED TWO PREVIOUS CORVETTES, A 1970 AND A 1976, AND JUST PURCHASED A 2004 COUPE. WOW! THE ENGINEERS AND DESIGN FOLKS AT G.M. ARE TO BE CONGRATULATED ON CREATING THE BEST 'VETTE YET. IT RIDES AND HANDLES LIKE A DREAM AND IS A "HEADTURNER" NO MATTER WHERE I TAKE IT. IN ADDITION, IT HAS PLENTY OF SPACE FOR MY GOLF CLUBS AND GETS GREAT GAS MILEAGE. LIFE IS GOOD.

corvettes are awesome
By superfastjimmy on 09/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

this car is the best bang for the buck sports car on the planet.

corvettes are the best
By dareelslimkt on 09/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

pretty car. fast. nice

a contemporary legend
By terry schulz on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

this is the most fun ive ever had on four wheels. and very user friendly to boot, a great all around performance leader.

TRUE TO HERITAGE
By LEX on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

AN TRUE AND REAL AMERICAN SPORTS CAR THAT DOES JUST AS PROMISED AND DOES IT WELL, AND A GREAT DAILY DRIVER. NOW IF I COULD JUST GET THIS CITY TO FIX ITS STREETS

One and only
By DrewVasquez on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second vette. There is no better sports car for the money out there. I look foward to my third vette!

Amazing car and performance
By Samual on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I got the chance to track this vehicle, and although it was not the Z06 I was very impressed with the performance. It was in arizona and athough it was over 100 every day, I never experienced overheating. I never had any problems with brake fade, even though they were stock and I was breaking heavily deep into turns. The computer was amazing in the car, and I was also very happy with the heads up display. Both of these features making the car much more safe.