2004 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews 7

2004 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
love my vette
By shannm1 on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

The most fun care I have ever owned. I have wanted one for years and could never justify it as practical, but sometimes you just have to live a little....and I am loving every moment. Its everything i thought it would be and more. Great ride, acceleration...beautiful....love it!

C5 Heaven
By vette50yr on 09/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

It's incredible the transformation that takes place when you sit behind the wheel and start the engine. What a rush! The price can't be beat when compared to comparable higher priced sports cars. The ease of storage for the removable roof panel makes open air driving a snap! My previous Corvette was a '62. Chevrolet has come a long way and has reached near perfection in the final year of the C5 generation.

Z06 superior value
By jal777 on 09/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I have "been around the block" a few times with a few vehicles over the years. All I can say is this.......Where has the Z06 been all my life?? More like, "where have I been?" This car has redefined what driving is all about for me. My initial interest was the 2005, but, when I saw this Black 04 Z06 sitting on the lot, I wasted not a moment more!! I promised myself that I would never purchase another black vehicle again, (I live in Vegas),but, this a/c cools the cab down in a matter of seconds. Anyway, this one's a keeper. I finally found the right one for me.

This car rocks !!!
By America's Car on 08/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Love the flashy looks, its so hot and the chicks just dig it !!! I feel like a young man all over again & I am 64. Not too many cars on the road faster, other than M3's & 911's I beat everyone. I get girls half my age in this sports car, I love it !

Most fun for less than $50k you can buy!
By Tom_Steele on 08/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I can't imagine a more fun to drive car than this one - at least not for under $75,000 or so. Build quality could be better, but then it would probably cost a lot more. As it is, the car is still a solid car with only a few reliability problems. You are basically buying a street legal race car, that still gets surprisingly decent mileage (I get about 18 with MIXED driving, but only about 14 city.) The car LOOKS GREAT, ACCELERATES BETTER and HANDLES even better. It needs a better stereo and better build quality and it is perfect. One other note, the stock tires are horrible in the rain. Put some Michelin Pilot Sports on and the problem is fixed!

Vette Review
By BlueAngel2004 on 08/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This car is lots of fun to drive and gets many looks!

last of the C5's
By Cancerman on 08/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Traded my WS6 Trans Am for a Millenium Yellow 'Vette convertible..difficult to part with my T/A but worth it! What a comfortable car that is a blast to drive!!! So far, has great mileage and the manual convertible is a snap to raise and lower. Great value for the money spent. I would highly recommend this vehicle for the luxury sports car enthusiast. It has no compromises. No complaints so far! Even my wife loves it and she is not a car nut.

Color Me Red
By Philsgood on 08/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Very powerful, very comfy, great handling, superb sound system, gorgeous styling, gets looks from everyone!

Unbridled Power & FUN!
By ZoomO6 on 08/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

My ZO6 is amazing. Other than low clearance of the ground effects and the ralatively lower end interior the car is a cream puff. Never have I owned a car with this type of performance or power. Being an owner of an earlier model viper and a couple of higher performing Cadi's, Beemer's, and Mercedes; the Corvette stands alone when comparing all features together. The six speed transmission adds enjoyment to the already scary power the vette supplies. My wife was skeptical before she had a chance to drive this now family favorite. Not to mention the asthetically pleasing exterior, my kids call it the spaceship. Overall, It's the best I've known.

Looks Good But breakes a lot!
By ddgorman on 08/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Bought lesst than a month ago, been in the shop more than I have been able to drive it, Trans went out, Gas Sencor went out, take a long time to fix the smallest problems!!! But I still love it when I get to drive it!