Used 2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - Consumer Reviews

Z06 5.7L V8 6-speed Manual - (76 reviews )

Why I bought a Z06
By 04torchredz06

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I was in the market for a new & there was an article in a car mag that tested 4 similar cars at Willow Srpings Race in CA, one that I am intimately familiar with, having driven it many times. They were: BMW M3, 350Z, Porsched 911, and the Z06. The Z06, not surprising to me bascily won every category,and was the second cheapes. The M3was not my style , the Porsche while nice, but too much $. I drove a 350Z & my Eclipse GST with 120K miles will beat that car easily in everything but braking. Yes it is modifed. Found a dealer that would sell it for $45,700, $7000 below sticker, and POWER Chevy in South Bay arranged the deal and all I had to do was sign the papers.

Excellent power steering response, corners like nothing I have driven including my 69 Z/28 that was set up for road racing. Docile in traffic, has so much torque you can just let the clutch out without adding power.

More horsepower? I've never had enough. One thing that I am not happy about is the lack of a spair tire and the Z06 does not use run flats..

My Corvette
By J-Rod

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

When we first got it, I had to see what it could do. I took it out on a long straight a way at about 3 in the morning. I was burning the tires and got it up to about 160 and got scared. The cool thing is that I know that it can do more than that. It handles great and is a lot of fun to drive.

The big v- 8 engine.

Why don't you ever race or sell a mid engined vette like the Corvette Indy? You could compete with Ferarri and Lamborhini easily.

Best Car For The Bucks
By Raptor Z06

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

An Unbelieveable Driving Experience.

The Six Speed

More Horse Power

Corvettes are great
By Jarred

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

The corvette is the only true American sports car. Since the first '53 rolled off the line in Flint, Michigan the corvette has amazed and captivated the American way of life. Just one year after celebrating the car's fiftieth anniversery the car still looks as good as ever. General Motors has done a great job with the corvette over the years and I look forward to the many years still to come. I love my corvette and wouldn't trade it for any other car in the world. Thanks corvette, for fifty-one years of true, original Americana.

my review
By rotten

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

its great, i really like it a lot, it is a really great car and is nice to drive. The body of it is just great, my engine is to the max, and i wouldnt trade it for anything.

the body