2004 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Base 5.7L V8 4-speed Automatic - (103 reviews )
corvette convertable
By eyebear on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

wonderful automobile, always wanted one ane still appreciate it.

Yellow Corvette Convertible Toy
By Dasha Stalerova on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This car is the Best! No other car is as great! but old people should not be driving it! People who love sports cars should be the only ones driving it.

Corvette Review
By marlowemar on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Great car! My first, but not last Corvette.

PJs review
By P.Driscoll on 06/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

nothing is as good as u think its gonna be, except this car was better. Love the admiring stares

Red Corvette
By g. Holloway on 06/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

My corvette is the best car I have owned. I am 51 and have owned a number of high performace cars and trucks. Corvette gives you the best of all qualities you want in a car. It handles and performs like a true race car, but has the ammenities that yu want in a car that is priced over 50grand. The torch red convertible is a eye-catcher every where you go. gh

Corvette Convertible
By AnthonyZ on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I just purchased a 2004 Corvette convertible after owning a 1998 Corvette for 4 years. The convertible top is extremely easy to manage, and the car is awesome! The only gripe I had is that the vehicle experienced some electrical issues a month after I got it which was covered under warranty. Overall though, it's a great car.

My C-5
By robert zimolka on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent fuel economy, rides like a Caddy but handles like a Vette. Plenty of H.P. to do whatever turns you on. A head turner where ever you take it. I've heard all the complaints about the cheap interior and have no idea of what these complainers are looking for. a wood trim on the dash would be a nice touch but I love it just the way it is. By the way, this is my fifth Vette. This one is by far the best yet.

Why? Because The Way It Makes You Feel!
By TheDvineOne on 06/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I had never owned a Corvette, so was amazed at the performance of it! It corners like a dream, especially after driving an SUV!! Other Corvette owners are a tad nutty, they wave when they see you, and carry on! This is a tighter group of owners than any other car. This is a sports car ride...not a luxury touring ride, but my best friend who just bought the Lexus convertible was jealous when he drove the Corvette!

C5 Corvette Convertible
By Ponty on 06/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This car is great at everything that it does. It is fun, it is quick, it is dependable and it is economical.

Fun, Fun, Fun!
By LKern on 06/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I bought the new 2004 Corvette - DuMans Commemorative Edition on December 31st. What a fun drive! Not only is every man in town getting elbowed for checking out my car (not me!), but I love to drive it. The handling is awesome, the pickup and take off is amazing, and the look is SWEET! I have driven lots of luxury cars over the years, but this is the most fun car I have ever driven. The interior of the 2005 looks much nicer, but I can't say that the interior of this year's model makes it any less fun to own!