Used 2004 Chevrolet Corvette Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

A new vette owner for life
By AndyCollazo

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I love this car, I went into the dealership to order a 2005, and after seeing the 2004 sitting there and being able to take it home for $15,000 less... here I am, a very happy vette owner. You owe it to yourself to spoil yourself with a C5, which BTW, it ranks as the best vette of all time. Plenty of power, I upgraded the stereo to a In- dash DVD player/navigator for $2000, and I'm still $13,000 under the 2005. This is the last pop-up lights don't forget that and the last C5, it should hold it's value nicely over the next few years, and I don't see myself parting with it for a long time.

Targa top

Sound system

My Second Corvette
By Patti Costello

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

What's not to love!!! I had a '98 T top and traded it in on this 2004. This one is a six speed manual, Spiral Grey with a black convertable top. The top is manual, not power, but easy to put down and back up. The car is much faster than the '98 was and it is a real head turner. The tires are run flats and I have used that feature only once, but was very glad I had it. For those of us "GIRLS" that are looking to drive this magnificent machine, run flat tires let you go up to 50 miles on a flat tire to get help. The heads up display is awesome! Watching your speed right in the windshield! What a rush and you don't take your eyes off the road. That's a real plus!!

Run Flat Tires, Bose sound system, heads up display, 6 speeds, the ability to go from first to fourth, memory seats with two separate settings. The real sports car look! Unmistakably Corvette!

I am short. The distance I have to push the clutch to the floor to start the Vette means I have to inch up off the seat. Also, the distance between the gears should be shorter making shifting more comfortable for those of us who don't have a 40 inch reach.

Best Vette Yet
By Stancel

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 5th Corvette and it is the best one yet! The ride is great compared to the others without sacrificing handeling. Performance is upthere with the 60's muscle cars!

Convertable, Engine,handeling, Ride

More horsepower and a more powerful stereo with a subwoofer

Corvette Fever
By hubcap41

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent Road handling! Second to none on the corners. A real head turner. Easy top to put up and take down.

handling performance....great suspension, great power plant!

Get the interior up to standards of a 50K car.

love my vette
By shannm1

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

The most fun care I have ever owned. I have wanted one for years and could never justify it as practical, but sometimes you just have to live a little....and I am loving every moment. Its everything i thought it would be and more. Great ride, acceleration...beautiful....love it!