2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Poor Quality
By Joe ny on 04/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

We bought this car fall 2003. It is now april 2004 and it has been in the shop 11 times already. First power window motor went, then carpet was wet after rain, took them 2 visits to find leak. Then car would not start one morning was told starter was defective. Got the car back 3 days later car is dead again, towed once again. This time they said ignition switch was bad. Why should a car have all these problems when you spend 54,000 for it.

Disappointed
By Un-impressed on 03/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

My wife and I finally were able to buy that corvette we always wanted.....what a mistake....I should have bought a 60's model if I knew it would constantly have to be worked on. The biggest problem to date are the window seals; they keep falling off. It's an ok car, but for nearly 50K I guess I expected more quality and performance. My 55 Chevy with a backyard 327 can smoke it, and it cost a whole lot less!

2nd c5
By fancywatch61 on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second c5 corvette automatic what an awesome car I highly recommend a 6 year 100000 factory warranty-not because the car needs it it's to keep dishonest chevy mechanics from trying to fleece you for things you don't need

Makes me smile
By Marmatoes on 03/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Fabulous sports car. I had a 1998 and this one is much the same. A sexy, very fast head-turner. Did I say fast? I believe this is the most performance car I can get under 50 grand. It loves the road and has awesome looks. I can hardly wait to leave where ever I am so I can jump into my Corvette and hit the road.

He finally gave in to my nagging :)
By Sharon Ann on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Our 4th Vette, am totally in love with it. Have only had it for a month and would not give it up for the world.

America's Dream Car
By Msairguitar on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

It has performed above my expectations. It has been durable, reliable, fun to drive and a huge surprise with gas mileage! I took it for a long road trip last summer and couldn't believe the mpg it got on the highway. It's an eye catcher and very sexy. With wanting one since I was 7 years old, it has not let me down. Being a woman, I have to admit I feel proud to be able to handle it easily. It hugs me in and I feel as though I am a part of the car. It is the best car America has to offer!

amrican bad ass
By reaper7979 on 02/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

just got a new 04 vette 1st car other thean my dad's let me tell you ricer's got nutthing on it allready beat the two "fastest cars" in my school a civic hooked up beyond belief at least 10 k in it an a trans amm, nuthing beats it 4 power to price not to meantion it look's fast when parked.

99 corvette
By rmckee0990 on 02/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This car has been a pleasure in all ways.Performance,design,quality,and reliability.The car currently has 55000. miles on it and has performed flawlessly.

By Rick Wilder on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Second corvette in 4 years, owned a 1999, loved the car, had one issue w/ electrical system, which dealer took care of. Sold after two years for the same price we paid for it.

Excelent
By Bart Thompson on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I like not having to ask someone to let me merge in!