2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Way beyond my expectations!!!!
By Luvmyvette on 06/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I owned a 1996 with 6 spd and enjoyed it BUT this 2004 just blows it away on all fronts! I mean the fit, function, looks, handling, std features, top removal (so easy now), seats, entry/exit, wind noise...What a sweet car. One tip**the body side moldings are only $150.00 and make the car look soooo sleek! Best option for the price EVER! At a chop it will run $800.00.

Very Very FAST!!!!!
By Cronkvette97 on 06/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

The best car I've ever owned!

mil yellow
By guysair11 on 06/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my third vette and my first new one I've previosly owned a 96 black and a 00 in sebring silver this one is millenium yellow and I love it I can't wait to drive it between the performance and the drivability this car is great the fun factor is a 10 I got a great deal and saved over $9000 off invoice the dealership was also excellent. overall a great car thats a blast to own and drive. G.P.

King Corvette
By Mo Makki on 05/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Driving a Corvette is like being free,, and thers nothing better then bieng free,, its fast,, handles like its stuck to the ground,, beutiful car,, im 17 and i love my corvette, because im free, intll i get to the gas station, and i have to empty out my pockets so i can be free, but i guess thers a price for having fun.. peace

Best driving car I've ever owned
By tootoads on 05/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

It is absolutely fun to drive. Still get gawks from on lookers esp. youngsters. It is a rocket! Solid.

america's sports car
By jabez on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I found my chevy corvette the fun-ist car I ever drove. Most other cars it took me a few days to get use to how it drove but the corvette I was comfortable in it after an hour. acceration was excellent and the power was wonderful.Just the feel of owning one will make your ego and confidence soar. You will get a surprisingly excellent MPG for a V8 engine wih normal driving

Hot Car!
By Jay Dee Steel on 05/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

It is nothing but adrenalin rush! The Corvette handles better than any car that I have ever driven/owned.

have owned many cars..this is the best
By jeremy8 on 04/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned several Corvettes 1974, 1975, 1979 and 1985. A Mercedes 450, Lincoln Mark V111, Cadillac Seville, a Mercedes 320, an Accura Legend. I have to say that this is the most fun, well put otgether vehicle of all of them. It is sexy, fast and solid and I highly recommend the car...though not the dealership.

Best ever
By MikeChip on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Bought a new '04 Corvette in July. Have over 5,000 trouble free miles on it. Insurance is cheaper than on the '02 Mustang GT that I traded. Best vehicle I have ever owned, and the most fun to drive. Thanks GM for making a quality USA built machine.

corvette
By pirate on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Great Car, I love it. Thrill to drive, beautiful