Used 2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

This car rocks !!!
By America's Car

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Love the flashy looks, its so hot and the chicks just dig it !!! I feel like a young man all over again & I am 64. Not too many cars on the road faster, other than M3's & 911's I beat everyone. I get girls half my age in this sports car, I love it !

The flashy looks, but the C6 is even nicer looking, I will get the new model in a couple years.

Lots of rattles, cheap interior materials, finish is not as good as others, could use more power.

Unbridled Power & FUN!
By ZoomO6

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

My ZO6 is amazing. Other than low clearance of the ground effects and the ralatively lower end interior the car is a cream puff. Never have I owned a car with this type of performance or power. Being an owner of an earlier model viper and a couple of higher performing Cadi's, Beemer's, and Mercedes; the Corvette stands alone when comparing all features together. The six speed transmission adds enjoyment to the already scary power the vette supplies. My wife was skeptical before she had a chance to drive this now family favorite. Not to mention the asthetically pleasing exterior, my kids call it the spaceship. Overall, It's the best I've known.

The six speed trans brings so much fun as you learn new ways to manuever through them(ask my wife). The speed/signal display on the winshield is a nice touch/safety measure. The additl. cargo space is appreciated. The commemorative touches/special rims are an icing on the cake!!!!

I would improve the interior features to measure up to the Benz, Cadi, and BMWs. Suspension could be a bit better, however not if you lose any power or overall performance. T-tops going back to old school might entice some of the older Vette owners such as my father('77) on the ZO6.

Best Sports Car Ever!
By Zoomie 81

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Driving the vette is exhileration bar none! Unless a person wants to spend a lot more money--there is no car on the planet that offers the comfort, technology, performance and value all in one awesome automobile! Whether wipping some wanna-be off the line or crusiing with your babe on a sunny day, the Vette has it all. A heads-up display, a Bose sound system, and gut wrentching performance all add up to the best car ever. Go ahead and spend double the money and still have less of a car. Go ahead and be stupid! No car even comes close for the dollar. See you in my rear view!

Heads-Up Display, Bose Stereo, Removable roof, magnetic ride control, traction control and awesome gas milage.

Nothing! What can I say?

And Great Gas Mileage Too!
By Marshal888

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

The most amazing thing about the Corvette is the gas mileage on the open road. My 99 got 32.7 mpg with an automatic trans and my 2003, Z06 gets 31 mpg. The only time gas mileage suffers is when your playing or when I drove this beast up Mount Washington in New Hampshire. It was first gear all the way up to 6000 ft. plus. Coming down the mountain was another story. Overall the value is there. Plenty of storage for luggage. If I had to say one bad thing about this car if would have to be the cup holder. It's useless!

Power, handling, braking and did I mention Power.

The C6 has addressed many of the little things the C5 needed.

fun car
By purplechicken

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Excellent HP,Need to have the KN air filter system which does bring up the Performance.Overall very good buy and is fun to drive.

Traction control does what it says and it really works.

Seats need to be improved for long trips.Some type of back support would be great.