2004 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
America's Car
By shuka on 08/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Best bang for the buck in the world. Best car made in America. Can't wait for the C-6!

excellent
By greyandhairy on 07/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 6th Corvette in the past 45 years and by far and away is the best one made so far.

one of a kind
By phil priola on 07/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 10th vette, I fine vette 2004 the best handling one of all ten. I knew the 2005 was going to be the newest hottest in the market. Its been my experience with chevolet covettes in the past, it takes GM two years to get it perfect. That why I bought a 2004.

2004 LeMan Convertible w/auto
By billynedhouse on 07/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Great car -- I have had 1962, 1969, 1970 and two 1978 Corvettes including a 78 PACE Car and this is the best -- if C6 is build as good as this I will get a C6 in 2006 or 2007

Driving Pleasure
By J SLADEK on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned and driven many different makes and models including BMW's. The Chevrolet Corvette is by far the most exciting and fun to drive.

My kickin ride
By Rudy Valderrama on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Handles very well, looks awesome, and most importantly the ladies stick to you like glue. Interior is beautiful and has very soft comfortable leather. rides smooth, no complaints what so ever. Outstanding veichle!

Crosscountry road trips
By Jorgenson on 07/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Every spring we take a long road trip.This year we went out to the Grand Tetons from MN. total 3000 miles .The car performed perfectly and we averaged 30 miles to the gallon (not driving slow) The trunk works great ( two sets of golf clubs ) And for us the convertible is the only way to go. We will definitly will be buying another.

2004 Corvette
By Babybenzz on 07/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Always wanted a corvette, our dream finally came true. There was not one flaw with the paint job. The fit and finish was flawless. The C5 has always had a concern with the interior. We have black and we just love it I would not change a thing. Gas mileage has been fine no suprises here. As far as performance there is nothing like the feel of a corvette when you you get on it, the car has great acceleration. As of today no problems at all with the car.

Corvette
By ok on 07/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Love to drive it. Love to drive it. Love to drive it. Love to drive it.

My Vette
By Ted Bear on 07/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have driven many high performance vehciles in my time. My vette is by far the best. I took it on a long trip and it was more comfortable then my Olds 98, taken on a previous identical trip.