2004 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Vette 4
By NICK56 on 10/19/05 09:18 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Handles like no car I've ever driven. Accelerates like a rocket. Great looking body. Interior is a little weak. Some wind noise comes in through the side window. Sometimes feels a bit firm, but it is a sports car. Overall, a fantastic car. in my opinion, better looking than the C6. No regrets.

Sumptuous performance sports car
By DAVID SNYDER on 09/14/05 22:50 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This Chevrolet Corvette is a true performance sports car from the sumtuous power/lumbar controlled seats to the high performance Chevy small Block V8 with mine pumping out 350HP and 375 ft-lbs

Greatest American Sport's Car
By Joe W. on 08/21/05 14:13 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is a car I just love to drive. It hugs the road in almost any road condition. This is also one of the best values for the type of performance you get for a sports car in this class.

Very happy Vette owner
By lauer777 on 08/20/05 10:36 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

You name it, I've had it. Mercedes, BMW, driven Porsches. The first time I drove my first Vette, I knew that I waited too long, and WASTED my money on foreign cars. I, like many others, was skeptical, due to American quality concerns. Think no more! For what I paid for my first Vette... $49K, what I got for the money far exceeded any other car in value. I purchased an extended warranty, and I drive virtually worry free for SIX years!! To date, not one thing, on both my Z06 and C5 has gone wrong. All someone in the design dept. needs to do is work on the interior, and, as far as I am concerned, we have a near perfect car!

American dream
By racerx-c5 on 07/11/05 23:34 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

The car is pretty much flawless. I have the beautiful magnetic red/ with a tan top, and tan interior color. Totally awsome. I get oooohhhs and ahhhhsss where ever I go. I got an automatic transmission- but should have got a 6 speed so my wife couldn't drive it.

Awesome Car
By DL1003 on 06/11/05 04:03 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I finally made the move from my beloved C3! This car rocks! Great handling, smooth ride, excellent acceleration. Gas mileage exceeded my expectations.

Exceptional car
By kaisere on 05/19/05 00:21 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

It's a rush to drive. Take your pick, every day car - or - bat out of hell...it's both. For a sports car, this thing gets incredible gas mileage - over 30 on the highway. Not bad for a car that easily blows most others off the road.

Great car to drive
By Randy on 05/01/05 11:40 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned 4 Corvette's C3,C4, two C5's and they have all been fun cars to own. They have always been way ahead in design and performance over the competition and provide the most bang for the buck against any country against any car!Take the new C6 that will be available in a few more months you would have to pay several hundred thousand dollars in Europe for a comparable car from Germany or Italy. American's can buy this car for $65,000 to $75,000. Where else can you go and get this kind of styling, perfomance, handling, and 50 plus years of Corvette's, no where! Have you ever seen any old Porsche's selling for $150,000 to $300,000? Check out online for classic Corvette's 1953 to 1973!

Dream Car
By John on 04/06/05 21:27 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Unbelievable fun. The 2004 Corvette convertible is an uncompromising combination of power, handling, comfort, sound, and looks. The build quality is exceptional surpassing any Japanese or European model. This car is built for speed and handling but there is an added bonus of unquestionable good looks. There is a great deal of thought in this last version of the C5 with minor improvements throughout. You cant buy a better car for the money. Unlike other cars in its class the corvette can be used as a daily driver. The ride quality with the selective magnetic ride control makes a big difference over earlier models. The interior is basic sports car and it should be! It's a Corvette.

Fits like a glove
By Phil L on 01/27/05 11:25 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Waited 50 years to get a Vette! I feel like I'm in a jet fighter with unbridled power. The power is awesome at almost any RPM. Gets plenty of attention, especially from young kids! Love the feel of control, comfort, power. Drove 1300 miles roundtrip from NJ to SC and not an ache or pain.