Used 2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - Consumer Reviews

Z06 5.7L V8 6-speed Manual - (76 reviews )

Love My Z06 commerative Edition
By Z06Bill

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Every Time I wonder why I threw down 45K for a Go Fast, all I have to do is sit down and step on the gas. This thing gets your attention real fast. It spins the tires so fast it doesn't even leave a black mark, it just looks like you scoured the pavement clean. I Love It!!!

The Power

GPS, and better AC

Z06
By vette6

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Best car I have ever driven, fun to drive, hugs the road and will beat the pants off a Porshe.

My Z06
By Corvette Carguy

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I have enjoyed owning and driving this vehicle. The performance and handeling is surperb for a vehicle in this price range. I will be buying another one within the next 2 years.

The style and power!!!

More horsepower. Maybe a turbocharged option from the factory.

Z06 superior value
By jal777

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I have "been around the block" a few times with a few vehicles over the years. All I can say is this.......Where has the Z06 been all my life?? More like, "where have I been?" This car has redefined what driving is all about for me. My initial interest was the 2005, but, when I saw this Black 04 Z06 sitting on the lot, I wasted not a moment more!! I promised myself that I would never purchase another black vehicle again, (I live in Vegas),but, this a/c cools the cab down in a matter of seconds. Anyway, this one's a keeper. I finally found the right one for me.

What are my favorite features? Body style, for starters. Heads up display is awesome. Close ratio shifting. Comfortable seating, great for long road trips. 5.7 Screamer.

Center console too close to emergency brake lever when up. Interior design could use a facelift, other than that, I can't think of anything else that one could improve on.

This car rocks !!!
By America's Car

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Love the flashy looks, its so hot and the chicks just dig it !!! I feel like a young man all over again & I am 64. Not too many cars on the road faster, other than M3's & 911's I beat everyone. I get girls half my age in this sports car, I love it !

The flashy looks, but the C6 is even nicer looking, I will get the new model in a couple years.

Lots of rattles, cheap interior materials, finish is not as good as others, could use more power.

• SUV