2004 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Base 5.7L V8 4-speed Automatic - (103 reviews )
A new vette owner for life
By AndyCollazo on 10/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I love this car, I went into the dealership to order a 2005, and after seeing the 2004 sitting there and being able to take it home for $15,000 less... here I am, a very happy vette owner. You owe it to yourself to spoil yourself with a C5, which BTW, it ranks as the best vette of all time. Plenty of power, I upgraded the stereo to a In- dash DVD player/navigator for $2000, and I'm still $13,000 under the 2005. This is the last pop-up lights don't forget that and the last C5, it should hold it's value nicely over the next few years, and I don't see myself parting with it for a long time.

My Second Corvette
By Patti Costello on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

What's not to love!!! I had a '98 T top and traded it in on this 2004. This one is a six speed manual, Spiral Grey with a black convertable top. The top is manual, not power, but easy to put down and back up. The car is much faster than the '98 was and it is a real head turner. The tires are run flats and I have used that feature only once, but was very glad I had it. For those of us "GIRLS" that are looking to drive this magnificent machine, run flat tires let you go up to 50 miles on a flat tire to get help. The heads up display is awesome! Watching your speed right in the windshield! What a rush and you don't take your eyes off the road. That's a real plus!!

Best Vette Yet
By Stancel on 09/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 5th Corvette and it is the best one yet! The ride is great compared to the others without sacrificing handeling. Performance is upthere with the 60's muscle cars!

Corvette Fever
By hubcap41 on 09/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent Road handling! Second to none on the corners. A real head turner. Easy top to put up and take down.

love my vette
By shannm1 on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

The most fun care I have ever owned. I have wanted one for years and could never justify it as practical, but sometimes you just have to live a little....and I am loving every moment. Its everything i thought it would be and more. Great ride, acceleration...beautiful....love it!

Vette Review
By BlueAngel2004 on 08/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This car is lots of fun to drive and gets many looks!

last of the C5's
By Cancerman on 08/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Traded my WS6 Trans Am for a Millenium Yellow 'Vette convertible..difficult to part with my T/A but worth it! What a comfortable car that is a blast to drive!!! So far, has great mileage and the manual convertible is a snap to raise and lower. Great value for the money spent. I would highly recommend this vehicle for the luxury sports car enthusiast. It has no compromises. No complaints so far! Even my wife loves it and she is not a car nut.

Corvette Review
By BlueAngelC5 on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This car is loads of fun to drive!

Fantastic
By BigBob3 on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Better than any other car on this list, I've leased most of them.

My First Corvette
By fredo on 08/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

its a pleasure to drive around with your top down.In may i made my last trip from florida to wisconsin with top down all the way.End of september i shall return to florida the same way (top down)hopefully,to spend the rest of the winter there.my biggest suprise was the milage i get 22-24 miles /gallon about the same as the honda S 2000 that i traded in on my corvette