2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Good Vette
By bikes2kill4 on 10/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my third Vette, and overall the best. With a very few upgrades we got 415 hp! Fun to drive and will blow most everything else away on the street! Good job GM, if the 2005 Vette is anything close to this one a new winner is on the way!

Long live the C5
By dart2board on 09/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Simply Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy's 2004 Vette
By James Himel on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

A pleasure to drive, the performance is outstanding and I can't wait to go to work everyday just so that I can drive it. The performance, is out of this world,hit the pedal and away you go.

C5 Heaven
By vette50yr on 09/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

It's incredible the transformation that takes place when you sit behind the wheel and start the engine. What a rush! The price can't be beat when compared to comparable higher priced sports cars. The ease of storage for the removable roof panel makes open air driving a snap! My previous Corvette was a '62. Chevrolet has come a long way and has reached near perfection in the final year of the C5 generation.

Color Me Red
By Philsgood on 08/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Very powerful, very comfy, great handling, superb sound system, gorgeous styling, gets looks from everyone!

Looks Good But breakes a lot!
By ddgorman on 08/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Bought lesst than a month ago, been in the shop more than I have been able to drive it, Trans went out, Gas Sencor went out, take a long time to fix the smallest problems!!! But I still love it when I get to drive it!

Best sports car for the money
By Justin Robertson on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

For the speed and reliability of the Corvette, you can't beat the price tag. Not only is it a great weekend car, but I drive it to and from work during the week. I have yet to have any problems with it. I only wish that the 2003 model had the option of a navigation system like the new 2005's have. The interior in general is mostly leather and plastic which isn't the greatest, but that's what all the car manufacturers are finishing the interiors off with. As far as American sports car price tags go; Ford GT 145,000 and up: Dodge Viper $90,000: Chevy Corvette 45,000. You can't beat the price for what you get.

2004 Vette
By BernieR2004 on 07/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Nickel and dime electrical issues. Gas mileage better than expecterd >25mpg handling and performance excellent no cup holders!! seats quite comfy on long trip...and I take many this is 15tth Vette since 1957 and definitely the best

Graet Car
By chap240 on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I finally broke down and traded my '93 for a '04 6spd z51, The car is awesome- smooth, powerful and responsive. The z51 is a pleasure- the car rides smoother then my 93(with standard susp) and is more responsive. Plenty of power and torque- the car loves to go. I'm very happy. This car can run with the best of them.

I drive C5
By C5Idrive on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

The more I drive my 03 C5, the more I am impressed. The Corvette is the best car bar none. You will never find a car that performs like this unless you spend $90,000. People complain about the interior, well take a look at BMW or the other German sports cars for $50,000. Not much better.