Used 2004 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

Red Corvette
By g. Holloway

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

My corvette is the best car I have owned. I am 51 and have owned a number of high performace cars and trucks. Corvette gives you the best of all qualities you want in a car. It handles and performs like a true race car, but has the ammenities that yu want in a car that is priced over 50grand. The torch red convertible is a eye-catcher every where you go. gh

My favorite quality of corvette, is the ability to go fast at any time, whether its just passing a slow car on the freeway or a friendly speed contest on the open road.

I love my vette, I can't think of any thing to change, except for a passanger cup holder.

Corvette Convertible
By AnthonyZ

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I just purchased a 2004 Corvette convertible after owning a 1998 Corvette for 4 years. The convertible top is extremely easy to manage, and the car is awesome! The only gripe I had is that the vehicle experienced some electrical issues a month after I got it which was covered under warranty. Overall though, it's a great car.

Speed, power, power, and speed! The care performs exceptionally well from an acceleration, handling, braking, and all-around driveability aspect. It's just fun to drive!

The only thing I would like to see is the availability for On-star and/or some type of navigational package (which I believe will be in the newly designed vette coming out for 2005).

Great Car
By Stephen K. Willi

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

The Corvette is all that I have researched, studied and a whole lot more. It's fun to drive, gets great gas mileage and looks great. You get a LOT of car for your money.

I have a Black Z06. I honestly love everything about the car!

To my knowledge you can't get a Z06 without an ash tray. Maybe make the ash tray optional. I don't smoke. Also, the cup holder could be alittle deeper. Otherwise, you can not go wrong owning a Corvette.

My C-5
By robert zimolka

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent fuel economy, rides like a Caddy but handles like a Vette. Plenty of H.P. to do whatever turns you on. A head turner where ever you take it. I've heard all the complaints about the cheap interior and have no idea of what these complainers are looking for. a wood trim on the dash would be a nice touch but I love it just the way it is. By the way, this is my fifth Vette. This one is by far the best yet.

Twilight Sentinel, active handling, memory setting, HUD, Sport seats, Bose sound, traction control... Too much to list.

Wood trim on dash and consel. Hardtop convertible.

Not too impressed
By Rick Burger

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

After the flash wears off, this is just a typical Corvette, plastic & a bigger than average motor. Big whoop de do! I want the C-6 and am in line already. Most people dont like the fat & bald stereotype connected to being a vette owner & the chicks dont like fat & bald vette owners either - its just a stigma that I cannot shed.

The big motor on a light car.

Get the C6 here soon please, too many C5's on the road, they are everywhere ! Advertise younger guys in your commercials, shed the fat/old/bald image, make it look younger. Get into technology the Vette is years behind.