2004 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Joes 2002 Yellow 2002 Vett
By Joe Fernandez on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

A fun car to drive, great handlng and very good gas milege. I got 26.2 round trip going from Souther to nothern calif a driving distints of 1500 miles. Driving down the coast Highway with the top down I enjoyed. The tunk is limited so plan on not buying very much unless you plan on shipping your goodis UPS. And for a sport car this car is comfortable on long trips.

Z06
By 03z06eb405 on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

The best vette yet

First corvette
By Bills fan on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

The engine sound and power output is great. I've driven a stick off and on for 30 years, and this six speed is worth every penny. New color for 2004 - medium spiral gray metallic - really stands out in the sunlight. I love it.

B-E-A-utiful Corvette Z06!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Matthew Aaron Homer on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

******My favorite car****Corvette****I love the Corvette Z06!It is so B-E-A- utiful with its design and the proformance****0-60 in 3.9 secs is aammaazziinngg!!!I would rather have a Corvette Z06 than a Dodge Viper SRT-10!! I would MUCH rather have a Corvette Z06 than any BMW because I HATE BMW's!!I call BMW's BMDumb's!!!And the top speed on a BMW Z4 is about 140 m.p.h.!HA-HA- HA**And the top speed of the non- turbocharged Corvette Z06 is about 195 m.p.h.****I hope the Corvette stays my FAVORITE CAR!!!Thanx for reading my review*****

2004 CORVETT
By WHQUALLS on 09/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

GREAT CAR TO DRIVE---GOOD FUEL MILAGE

Fun City
By JBWoods on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

My VETTE Roadster (Convertible) is the most fun vehicle I have ever owned. Performance is true sports car and mileage is amazingly good at 20 miles per gallon. The Millenium Yellow color is a head turner for sure...

American muscle.
By ben2489 on 09/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Its like a childhood dream. It also reminds me of the time during the early 70's when we used to race the old cars at the track legally.

great car
By Crazyserg9 on 09/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I would like the car to be a little more faster. But other than that i think it is a great car.

Dream Car
By Champion on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Best car I ever owned! Agressive, yet luxurious. Great ride (ever tho dealer prep failed to release shock dampening from shipment --- I had to bring it back to be done).

linzs hot car
By linz on 09/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

this is the coolest car ever! I wuz given it 4 my b-day and i just think it iz awsome!