2004 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Outstanding Value
By walkerj on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

In the first two weeks of ownership, I am happier with each passing day. The Z06 is an incredible package, offering mind-boggling performancee in an easy- to-live with vehicle. The engine is so flexible that even SoCal freeway congestion is not difficult to cope with.

New Vette
By eilertsson on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Best vehicle of this type for the money on the market. 6 Speed is the way to go to put fun back into driving. Great Pickup...comfortable ride. Compares with the best sport convertibles on the market today.

corvette
By slim on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

after driving several other corvettes it just seems to get better.it is hard to beleive this car can be improved.

High quaility performance vehicle
By rbrose on 11/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Very easy to drive and handle. The power (350+hp) to gas milage (30mpg) is totally mindblowing. The monitoring system is a great without the complexity like in other vehicle(very user friendly). Love the controls on the doors-clearly visible at night and sealed as to not get a debris in the switch areas (easy to keep clean w/o damaging the controls). Love it!!!

C5 is Excellent!
By Kmorgan on 11/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is one fine machine. Soon after purchase, me and my wife left Sacramento and drove to Las Vegas, NV. The ride was great, especially with the magnetic ride control suspension. The seat was very comfortable, the climate control system and power from the 5.7L V8 was incredible during our trip! Gas mileage is superb for a V8 350hp engine! Hats off to Folsom Chevrolet, hats off to GM and most important I thank the Lord for allowing me to have such a fine, well built machine!

Corvette Review
By Lovemycorvette on 11/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I think this car is designed very well. I love everything about it except for some simple interior stylings. Overall it's a great car and very fun to drive.

It's Great
By Spike Meredith on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

No problems in first 3500 miles, excellent fuel economy and performance. Looks great, but of course I had to dress up the interior, add a cupholder, needs more electric outlets for phone, radar detector, etc., needed more sound proofing in rear to isolate the trunk and convertible top area. Did some performance enhancements also. Spent another $2,500.00 on aftermarket stuff.

The best one yet
By Alan Frankel on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This being my 10th Corvette, and knowing about all there is to know about the car, I can honestly say this one is by far the best on yet. Comfort and driveability are great. My last one, a 1993 Anniversary edition had more power, but not even close in comfort. I love this car, the best one yet.

My 2nd Vette
By Carver on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

My first Vette (which I still own) is a 1980L82 Coupe. The improvements in the C5 are stunning. I still drive my L82, and frankly it get the most looks and comments, however, the C5 is by far the better engeneered. The heads up display, memory package, active handling, power, and 30 mpg, make it an auto enthusiest purr.

2004 Corvette Coupe
By MagRedVette on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Amazed at the quality, handling, and performance of this vehicle. The stock Goodyear tires are noiser than I expected but provide good handling for a runflat tire. Some cockpit noise through the exhaust in the 1500-2200 rmp range. Best driveability at about 70 mph when you outrun the tire noise. Handling on curves is exceptional. LS1 engine's power availability will likely exceed most people's expectation, even with the stock 350 cubic inch, 350 hp engine. Car has extraordinary balance and feel. Be sure to buy the Magnetic Selective Ride Control. It's not available as an aftermarket item. I didn't and I'm still kicking myself. I love this car!!