2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Awesome car
By dano000 on 05/26/06 16:19 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have been driving Corvettes for the last 15 years off and on. This 2004 Corvette has been the best. The 6 speed tranny is great on gas mileage. I am planning on trading in this car in two years and getting the 2008. I would highly recommend a Corvette to an person that is looking for a high performance car at a reasonable price.

Can't Beat a Vette C5
By Donna Kuemmer on 03/20/06 20:33 PM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This Vette was purchased New on 4/04,It has been garaged since new & I can't wait to drive it! Handles & Hauls! Great sports car & fuel mileage car. Never driven in the foul weather such as rain / snow since we live in the N.E.,U.S.A. Highly recommended we have (2) in our stable.

Awesome Car
By DL1003 on 06/11/05 04:03 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I finally made the move from my beloved C3! This car rocks! Great handling, smooth ride, excellent acceleration. Gas mileage exceeded my expectations.

Exceptional car
By kaisere on 05/19/05 00:21 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

It's a rush to drive. Take your pick, every day car - or - bat out of hell...it's both. For a sports car, this thing gets incredible gas mileage - over 30 on the highway. Not bad for a car that easily blows most others off the road.

Fits like a glove
By Phil L on 01/27/05 11:25 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Waited 50 years to get a Vette! I feel like I'm in a jet fighter with unbridled power. The power is awesome at almost any RPM. Gets plenty of attention, especially from young kids! Love the feel of control, comfort, power. Drove 1300 miles roundtrip from NJ to SC and not an ache or pain.

Serious performace
By lil red corvette on 12/28/04 11:19 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first experience with a true performace car. I've driven Z3's and other roadsters and they were fun to drive but this car is serious! In fact I now wonder if I shouldn't take some more driving lessons so I can get the most this car has to offer. Theres nothing worse than a low performace driver in a high performance car.

My 2004 Corvette
By Paul Schreiber on 12/04/04 13:54 PM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Ive always loved Corvettes. My one and only one before my new one was a 1968 convetible I bought in 1972 while still in the service. They've come a long way! My 2004 is the LeMans Commemorative Edition. The color is what really sold me. I'll never sell this car and when my driving days are over I plan on passing to along to my son and he assures me he will do the same. Hopefully it will become a "family tradition".

I Love this Car!
By MRG Design on 11/11/04 15:02 PM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

We love Corvettes! We have had 3 in the past 4 years. We now have a 2004 hatchback and a 1998 Convertible Show Car. At 57 it makes you feel young again. What a ride!

JL
By Anubis on 10/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Great car! Can compete against cars costing three times its price.

First Impression
By califstateusa on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is the first Corvette I have owned and it won't be my last. The only problem so far is the passenger window won't go down, turned out to be a bad regulator assembly and replaced by manufacturer's warranty at no charge. The car is fun to drive and has plenty of power to get you out of trouble quickly. I liked the body style better than the 2005, but the vote is still out on the C6 at least for the next year.