2004 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Way beyond my expectations!!!!
By Luvmyvette on 06/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I owned a 1996 with 6 spd and enjoyed it BUT this 2004 just blows it away on all fronts! I mean the fit, function, looks, handling, std features, top removal (so easy now), seats, entry/exit, wind noise...What a sweet car. One tip**the body side moldings are only $150.00 and make the car look soooo sleek! Best option for the price EVER! At a chop it will run $800.00.

PJs review
By P.Driscoll on 06/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

nothing is as good as u think its gonna be, except this car was better. Love the admiring stares

My first Vette
By Andy64 on 06/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

After Years of Driving Trans-Am's, I finally decided to spend for the Vette and selected the Z06 for sheer performance, knowingly giving up a few of the options available on the base vette. I was pleasantly surprized by the ride quality on rough pavement. While the suspension is definitely on the stiff side, there is a good amount of damping making the ride fairly comfortable. The power of the car is top notch, exceeding anything I have owned in the past. So far, no problems have surfaced. I am still in the "Break-in" period and will review again when some significant mileage is placed on car or significant event occurs.

Very Very FAST!!!!!
By Cronkvette97 on 06/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

The best car I've ever owned!

mil yellow
By guysair11 on 06/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my third vette and my first new one I've previosly owned a 96 black and a 00 in sebring silver this one is millenium yellow and I love it I can't wait to drive it between the performance and the drivability this car is great the fun factor is a 10 I got a great deal and saved over $9000 off invoice the dealership was also excellent. overall a great car thats a blast to own and drive. G.P.

Red Corvette
By g. Holloway on 06/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

My corvette is the best car I have owned. I am 51 and have owned a number of high performace cars and trucks. Corvette gives you the best of all qualities you want in a car. It handles and performs like a true race car, but has the ammenities that yu want in a car that is priced over 50grand. The torch red convertible is a eye-catcher every where you go. gh

Corvette Convertible
By AnthonyZ on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I just purchased a 2004 Corvette convertible after owning a 1998 Corvette for 4 years. The convertible top is extremely easy to manage, and the car is awesome! The only gripe I had is that the vehicle experienced some electrical issues a month after I got it which was covered under warranty. Overall though, it's a great car.

Great Car
By Stephen K. Willi on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

The Corvette is all that I have researched, studied and a whole lot more. It's fun to drive, gets great gas mileage and looks great. You get a LOT of car for your money.

Not too impressed
By Rick Burger on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

After the flash wears off, this is just a typical Corvette, plastic & a bigger than average motor. Big whoop de do! I want the C-6 and am in line already. Most people dont like the fat & bald stereotype connected to being a vette owner & the chicks dont like fat & bald vette owners either - its just a stigma that I cannot shed.

My C-5
By robert zimolka on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent fuel economy, rides like a Caddy but handles like a Vette. Plenty of H.P. to do whatever turns you on. A head turner where ever you take it. I've heard all the complaints about the cheap interior and have no idea of what these complainers are looking for. a wood trim on the dash would be a nice touch but I love it just the way it is. By the way, this is my fifth Vette. This one is by far the best yet.