2004 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
My Vette
By Ted Bear on 07/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have driven many high performance vehciles in my time. My vette is by far the best. I took it on a long trip and it was more comfortable then my Olds 98, taken on a previous identical trip.

Corvette
By ok on 07/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Love to drive it. Love to drive it. Love to drive it. Love to drive it.

2004 Corvette
By Babybenzz on 07/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Always wanted a corvette, our dream finally came true. There was not one flaw with the paint job. The fit and finish was flawless. The C5 has always had a concern with the interior. We have black and we just love it I would not change a thing. Gas mileage has been fine no suprises here. As far as performance there is nothing like the feel of a corvette when you you get on it, the car has great acceleration. As of today no problems at all with the car.

Corvette Review
By marlowemar on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Great car! My first, but not last Corvette.

I drive C5
By C5Idrive on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

The more I drive my 03 C5, the more I am impressed. The Corvette is the best car bar none. You will never find a car that performs like this unless you spend $90,000. People complain about the interior, well take a look at BMW or the other German sports cars for $50,000. Not much better.

Yellow Corvette Convertible Toy
By Dasha Stalerova on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This car is the Best! No other car is as great! but old people should not be driving it! People who love sports cars should be the only ones driving it.

corvette convertable
By eyebear on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

wonderful automobile, always wanted one ane still appreciate it.

my review
By rotten on 07/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

its great, i really like it a lot, it is a really great car and is nice to drive. The body of it is just great, my engine is to the max, and i wouldnt trade it for anything.

One of the best cars ever bvuilt
By Z06 Rocks on 06/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

This is the ultimate car for the average joe. Still expensive but with some saving the average person can own one.

Z06 - 2004
By andrecan on 06/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I had a 99 Corvette hardtop and traded that in after 60k miles (no problems) for a 350Z. I missed the Corvette's torque so much I traded the 350Z back for this 2004 Z06. This car never disappoints. 0-60 in about 4 seconds, 1G on the skidpad, perfect handling, firm but not punishing ride, headturning styleing,respect from the harley guys, what's not to like? I bought this rather than wait for the 05 Vette as I didn't like the new style (no pop up headlights). I may change my mind if a 2005-06 Z06 comes out with 500hp...