Used 2004 Chevrolet Corvette Base Coupe Consumer Reviews - 75 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

Super car at a super price
By Jerry Selkowitz

Corvette Ready
By Laser1

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Corvette's are fragile so be sure to find a quality repair shop that specializes in fixing them because you're going to need it. However, for status, looks and pleasurable drives or participating in Clubs or car shows, this is your ticket. Make sure you have a garage also, these cars are best kept garaged and under cover, almost like a baby.

Great car, fun to drive
By roger

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

We have had our 04 Coupe for over a year. It runs great, looks new, and has never had a mechanical flaw since we owned it It is a show winner, having won "best in class" at a recent car show. We belong to Myrtle Beach Car Club and enjoy the events, shows, and cruises. It has plenty of power and gets about 23 to 23 mpg on trips. Great car overall.

The performance and how it handles in turns and acceleration.

It is great as it is, needs nothing.

bitter sweet
By delano

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned this car for a 1 1/2 years. Don't purchase one with a removable top if you want to stay dry. I have replaced all the seals. It still leaks, radio poor, steering wheel lockout disable as soon possible.

great pickup & handling, 28 mpg on hwy very cool. great exhaust note. 6 speed is sweet!

get rid of the run flat tires and put back a spare tire

Why didn't I buy one sooner???
By safetyman

2004 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have always wanted one,"Why did I wait so Long?" this is by far the most exciting investment I have ever made! The wife and I had been discussing the idea of buying one and she kept putting me off, she went out of town for the weekend:) you guessed it! I went out and bought the car of my dreams!still married! she actually really likes to drive it herself. I have absolutely no complaints except not enough pretty days to take the top off and just drive! since my purchase it seems like I have found a new group of friends, they all own Corvettes and like to hang out and cruise.

The horse power! I recently went on a 1100 mile trip and averaged 34.3mpg @ 80mph. WOW! the hud is neat, never have to look down, might hurt if you get pulled over by a policeman who knows about vettes! no excuses!

None that I can think of!