Woo Hoo!
By Jasonzo6 on
2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)
WOW! What a car! I moved up from a Grand Prix GTX and have been MIGHTILY impressed with this "race" car! Incredible speed that still scares me at times, VERY comfortable - even on an 800 mile trip back and forth from Tallahassee to Indiana - and a real joy to drive, even in daily traffic. I wouldn't recommend the 6 speed for those who have to sit in highway traffic for hours at a time (Atlanta) but it is perfect for my daily 15 minute drive back and forth to work. I STILL get comments on the Zo6 even a year and a half after purchase! It's amazing how much more peeps will pay attention to you when you drive a corvette! Go for it, you only live once!
Favorite Features
The 405HP is incredible... 0-60 in 4 seconds and performance that is untouchable in this price range. The seats are comfortable, even for my 6' 3" frame and I love the Heads-up display, a great add-on to keep your eyes on the road. I also LOVE the pop- up headlights!
Suggested Improvements
The only improvements I would make would be in the radio/speaker department. I'm not a fan of the bose system and have added two 10" subs in the rear compartment to really give the bose system more uumpff. I also added a Kenwood music keg so I can play thousands of mp3's.