2003 Chevrolet Corvette 5.7L V8 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Who says driving to the

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Review

Who says driving to the office is a bore
By Tyro on

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

After careful review of the '03 M3 and CLK55.....on a fluke I looked closely at the '03 Corvette...initially the ZO6....and then the coupe....I looked closely at both models but left the dealer without driving either....only to return a few days later to drive both...and much as I loved the raw power in the ZO6...I chose a coupe with the transparent roof.....and saved $20k from not buying the CLK or the M3...and thus far.....I have no regrets and look forward to taking the longer route to the office.

Favorite Features

Transparent removable roof is great for drivers that enjoy a little sun and wind and GM made stowing the roof panel a snap....HUD seems like an option you might not care about when looking initially....then after a week or so....you rarely eyeball the gauges....

Suggested Improvements

Side air bags....larger disc rotors....ZO6 option for the coupe regardless of frame rigidity concerns....just having those 50 extra horses would be fun...