2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)
This is my second Corvette and the Z06 compared to my 2000 Coupe is in a totally different league.
The Coupe was a blast and I enjoyed it to no end. It is rare living in a major city and looking forward to drive 4 wheels, but the Vettes will do that for you.
My Z06 is somewhat a garage queen, but it is hard to stay away from her. This car is such a blast to drive and own I have a hard time deciding whether my Victory Kingpin or the Z06 is going to get my time.
C5 Z06s can be had for as little as 19K or as high as 30K, depending upon mileage and condition. I paid 27K for mine, 8 months ago with 20K miles, GT1 wheels (4K), Corsa CatBack exhaust, and Vararam CAI, in flawless condition.
(1) Performance -- Torque monster.
(2) Handling (curve, what curve?)
(Sexy, what else can you say?
(6) Gas Mileage on a true sports car.
(1) A little better interior. Not bad, but an upgrade would be nice.
(2) First gear. Needs to be a little taller, IMHO