2003 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: Dream Car

2003 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Review

Dream Car
By BlackVette on

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

The Corvette has been my dream car since I was 13 years old. Having purchased a black 2003 my dream was realized this year. This car is everything that one could ever hope for a sports car to be. It is sleek, handles beautifully, and is the most comfortable car I have ever driven. The responsiveness of the steering and the powerful acceleration make it a true dream to drive. Yet, the level of comfort that the Corvette exudes gives it a luxurious feel that many sports cars seem to lack. Hats off to Chevrolet for producing such a fine car!

I love the smooth and effortless power that the LS-1 engine delivers as well as the tight feel of the car. We travelled over 4,000 miles on vacation in this car and the level of comfort far exceeded my expectations. Also, we love the stereo.

The only thing I would like to see Chevrolet improve upon is the cup holder. It would be nice to have two of them instead just the one.