2003 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
"THE CAR"
By Robert E on 12/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

THERE HAS BEEN NONE OTHER CAR TO MATCH "THE CORVET." The covet is a class of it's own rite and makes many copy-cats, but they fall short. The only other car that I would compare the "VET" was my porche '944/928. However, the "Prowler is really an eye stopper, makes my heart skip a beat. The "VET" has the speed, stability, STYLE and many wanting eyes craving it. When you drive up in a Corvet people take notice and have to say something to you or give you the thums up.

The American Dream
By Dale Weaver on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

What can I say, It is a Corvette. The best build Sports Car in Americia.

You Gotta Get one of These!
By Vette Crazy on 12/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I've had other Corvettes but this 2003 is the best Corvette in handling, styling and performance. I can't imagine the C6 beeing any better. This is the first Corvette I bought new and so far it's been worth every penny.

2003 Corvette
By Starbuck on 12/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

Best Vette Yet!!! I Have owned 5 Corvettes and this Corvette is my favorite

2003 Anniversary Coupe
By TedDBere on 09/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Car is better than imagined. Custom color is fantastic under the sun, if not plain in the shade. New suspension was pulled forward from the next generation corvette and is truely advanced. If anything it is a little too powerfull with a 0-60 time of 4 seconds (in second gear out of 6 gears). Very fun to drive and the 50th badges couse people to stop and stare. Best value of any sports car and all american too.

Loving it
By Ted_Derth on 08/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have been driving a coupe for about 2 weeks now. It is simply outstanding and a joy. It is nearly broken in, so I am starting to push it. This car FLIES. Very comfortable, and the the car has been flawless. Handles great, accelerates great, and has awesome stopping power. I have the 6-speed manual, and it is higly recommended (this review wouldn't let select that option for some reason).