2003 Chevrolet Corvette 5.7L V8 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 50th Anniversary Vet

2003 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Review

50th Anniversary Vet
By CherryO on

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Fabulous sports car. Seldom a day goes by without someone stopping me to comment on it. However there are days I would like to just get in my car and run to the convenience store without make-up or my hair done. This car draws so much attention that you can't do that.. This is not my weekend car. I drive it to work daily. People I have never met before say "How's the vet"? It's so fast, roomy and the heads up display is nice. The warning lights for tire pressure, fuel and low washer fluid are a definite plus. We test drove nearly every sports car on the market, including Mercedes. My husband is very "healthy". The 2003 Vet is the only car that my husband could sit in comfortably.

Favorite Features

Roomy. We can put two sets of golf clubs and two full size travel bags in the back, unbelievable. Fast. Must be careful when merging into traffic for chance of running over the person in front of you. Exterior design. No door dings. People are very respectful of your car. Gas mileage is great

Suggested Improvements

Could use one more cup holder. Noticed a slight creaking noise when driving in parking garages, but read somewhere that this is normal due to the tight suspension. Took awhile to get used to the low front end and not pull to close to curbs when parking. Not a flaw in the car design, operator error.