2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - Consumer Reviews

Z06 5.7L V8 6-speed Manual - (70 reviews )
2002 Z06
By jmarxen on 07/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

It never fails to put a smile on my face when I start the engine. This car may well be the best designed and engineered sports car in the world. You could pay more and get less, if you prefer snob appeal. 0-60 in 4 seconds, 170 mph on the local straight-away, great handling, good looks, value priced ... what more could you want?

Happy Z06
By Vette on 07/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

The best Vette ever and it holds 2 sets of golf clubs. A great daily drive, wonderful cruiser on trips and it can turn on the racer on 1 second notice. Other than an oil change, it has had no problems in 8000 miles. I'm ready for the 2005 with 500 horespower!!!

Poor Chevy
By Hello_786 on 07/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

It looks kind of cool but i don't like it nomore because every week i have to get it fixed.

Love it
By Jo Jo on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Love it Love it Love it

Great car.
By JDBgn on 07/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

The hardest part of owning this car was the break in period. It was next to impossible to drive it easy for the 1st 500 miles. Fit and finish is as close to perfect as I have ever seen. Under the hood is very neat and clean. Shifting and handling leave nothing to be desired. Gas milage is where it is supposed to be. I am impressed.

Perfect
By Heeroyuy0195 on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I first saw this car and almost died of a heart attack! this thing was so good I the first thing I said about it was I want a test drive. I drag race all across the country and the only things I had to the car was a drag transmission and a parachute!

Al's mid life joy
By Al Clem on 07/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

All that power and it still gets me almost 30 mpg on the highway (@70 to75). Now that's better mpg than a Toyota Camry V-6. So I can rationalize that I "had to" get this car to help the environment and do my part to stop our dependency on foreign oil. Isn't American technology grand and how about my rational?

A delight.
By Jim Lammers on 06/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Powerful and smooth, this is the best daily driver supercar you can buy. It not only offers 405 HP with plenty of low end torque for fast starts, but also 1+ g cornering, active handling, enormous tires that put power to the pavement, and excellent brakes. No maintenance or warranty issues have come up. I had feared that the Z06's press calling the car something designed "for the extreme enthusiast" meant it would be stiff and harsh, and uncomfortable for long trips. Thankfully this is not true. Despite it's race-ready design, it's a comfortable daily driver that will allow you to put yourself wherever you desire on the road.

hell of a car
By jason klippenstien on 05/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

This car hs to be the best corvette I have ever owned. The power is something else compared to a mustang.

Always wanted a Vette!
By 2003 Silver Z06 on 05/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Being a long time sports car enthusiast I finally bought a Corvette. The performance package is why I chose the Z06. The car handles like it's on rails until you get to 135 mph. Maybe I am used racing front wheel drives, but the steering should be tighter at high speed than it is. The 1st to 4th shift is annoying but does save gas.