2003 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Boxster to vette
By nunzio on 06/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Had a boxster only thing I can say is WOW!!! Comfort is so muxh better. Boxster rear window was a pain to clean. I love porsche but am very impressed with vette. totally fun cars but I must say i enjory the vette better.

Magnetic Selective Ride Control
By Martoon on 05/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I drove my 2003 Corvette for 2053 miles before I recevived a call from my salesman that the car was shipped from the factory with PLASTIC STUFFERS IN THE SHOCKS.When removed the car rides better then any Vette made.The service dept thought I was nuts until another Vette came in and the Prep tech found the missing paper work. Attention;Corvette Vehicle Prep Technician(Subject)New Vehicle Preparation for Megnetic Selective Ride Control.IMportant;The Stuffers must be removed during new vehicle preparation.FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN CUSTOMER DISSATISFACTION WITH THE VEHICLE'S RIDE.Who's nuts Now.

new c5 corvette
By mitchmann on 05/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have not owned or driven a corvette for 20 yeaars,what a difference, its fast,handles great and when you start it you know its powerful,The first thing i noticed was the powerful engine growl,something i had forgot over the years from driving sedans. I love it and think it is one of the most beautiful cars on the road. The variable suspension system really makes a difference in the ride,and the heads up speed display is something every car should have.Now if I can get my wife to let me have it back everything will be fine.

Best Buy!
By golfone on 03/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

At present I have about 7,000 miles on a coupe bought new in Sept. 02. Avg. over 24 miles to gal. mostly freeway driving. power to spare and no problems so far. One complaint the stereo is marginal at best. Interior could be better, but fit and finish, particularly the paint is excellent, far better than past Vettes.

spp corvette
By sheldon portnow on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

great handling, fast ,airodynamics the best i have handled in the three covettes i have owned. low depreciation factor. must be driven very defensibly because of larger vehicles around you.

First Corvette
By Clouddreamtime on 01/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I like my Corvette very much, however I have it in storage till winter passes in Michigan. Thus I have only driven it once since I purchased the car in December.

03 Vette
By Perry Hood on 01/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

The New Corvette is everything i thought it would be and more! It is powerful beyond belief yet refined. It is Sporty yet Stylish. It is a true sports car yet Luxurious. Plus it gets almost 20 mpg! Bravo Chevrolet! You done good, real good!

2003 CORVETTE
By mwb1468 on 01/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

GREAT CAR. THE ONLY PROBLEM THAAT I HAVE ENCOUNTERED WAS WITH THE DRIVER'S DOOR HANDLE. WHENEVER I WAS TO RAISE THE HANDLE, IT WOULD RUB AGAINST THE HANDLE HOUSING, CAUSING THE PAINT TO RUB OFF. THE HANDLE WAS REPLACED AND I HAVE NOT HAD ANY MORE PROBLEMS. I LOVE THIS CAR.

Who says driving to the office is a bore
By Tyro on 01/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

After careful review of the '03 M3 and CLK55.....on a fluke I looked closely at the '03 Corvette...initially the ZO6....and then the coupe....I looked closely at both models but left the dealer without driving either....only to return a few days later to drive both...and much as I loved the raw power in the ZO6...I chose a coupe with the transparent roof.....and saved $20k from not buying the CLK or the M3...and thus far.....I have no regrets and look forward to taking the longer route to the office.

Corvette anniversary addition
By KWagATSF on 12/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is a 2003 anniversary addition and is great to drive. The interior is bright and the seats are very comfortable. All around great automobile.