2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - Consumer Reviews

Z06 5.7L V8 6-speed Manual - (70 reviews )
Great Ride
By philpro on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Third Corvette I've owned and by far the best. More than competent in every aspect--ride, handling and performance. The big criticism about cheap interior materials doesn't bother me a bit. Chevrolet put the good stuff under the hood and in the suspension. Gets good gas mileage for such a powerful car. Gets lots of respect on the street from other "performance cars".

Z06 Outstanding Value
By L.Bonacchi on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

My experience has been Excellent in every way. I also took the Option "museum Delivery" ($490.00 - 2003)Which in my case was offset by destination charges (aprx $750.00)this is offset by travel- pick up expense. My only criticism was before the actual purchase NO LOCAL DEALERS (JAX FL & St.Mary's GA) Would order the car with the "museum Delivery" option ? 1 of 2 reasons for the "Volunteer chevy sevierville Tenn" Dealer purchase

2003 Z06
By ZeeeOhSix on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

After having owned numerous Corvette's I have found that the Z06 is by far the best Corvette made to date. You get your bang for the buck when buying a Z06 in that it is just as or almost as quick as cars costing $25000 or more AND it's American made. It's comfortable to drive and the buttons and switches are all easily accessible. Where else can you get a vehicle with 405 hp that gets 19 mpg city and 28 mpg hwy?

Another Happy Z06
By Bill's Z06 on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Absolutely the best value to be found for this level of performance. A very livable car, great to drive to work or on a trip, seats two fairly comfortably and can handle enough luggage for a weekend for two.

An Amazing Car
By Chiller on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

It is just amazing. I love to drive it. The Corvette Z06 is fast, sleek, and beautiful. What more could you want?

2quik4most!
By Shoecop on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Mil. Yellow and 405+HP! What a thrill! I was concerned about NOT having a disc changer; HA! All I want to hear is the wind of that LS6! I was lost in the "oldies" (SS454 etc) untill I laid on this baby! Better not turn traction control off 'till your 120+mph.

Fun to Drive
By johnC on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

It was everything I always wanted in a Corvette. I even went to the plant and watched my corvette come off the assembly line. A few weeks later I picked it up at the Corvette musuem.

ode to a chevy
By katiekuhkgvfy on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Corvette has been and always will be americas sports car. Its sleek and easy and well equipped. It handles very well with the power still there. This is my absolute hands-down favorite car. Its yours too!

The best performance car 50K can buy
By PeterKoch on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

This is my second C5 vette. The performance is simply astonishing - yet the car is very civilized. I've shopped for a used viper - but found it not to be a car that you can drive to work. Z06 fits this category nicely - excellent dayly driver + screaming performance

muscle at its max
By JordanZ06 on 08/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I would say the Corvette ZO6 is way cooler and faster than a viper. If you like muscle cars than you should buy a corvette.