Used 2003 Chevrolet Corvette Base Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible

Base 5.7L V8 4-speed Automatic - (40 reviews )

Electron Blue Convertible
By Ronny

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This review is easy due to the fact that I love everything about this car. The ride is exhilarating! The feeling you get with the top down is incredible. I look forward to the weekends just to drive my car. This is my second Vette and I will definitely buy more in the future. MAKE SURE your dealer takes out the spacers before you take delivery or test drive your Vette!! Mine were left in and it was like riding in a tank for the first week!.

Favorite Features

These some just some of my favorite features. Magnetic ride control. Ease of convertible top. Stereo. performance.

Suggested Improvements

Can't think of anything I would improve except more horsepower!

vette
By printer631

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

far better than any corvette ever built

Favorite Features

magnetic selective ride, its awesome

first vette
By bullizard

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is the most fun car I have driven. You simply cannot compare the feeling of driving with the top down. The car has sufficient power to get away from less experienced drivers. If you have open road and are not to worried about getting pulled over, putting the peddle to the floor is quite exhilarating. Some of the interior components could use a more luxurious touch. However for the cost, the Corvette is the most powerful, best all around car on the market.

Favorite Features

A no brainer favorite feature is the awsome power of the vette. The heads up display is a very nice option. It gives the feeling of being in the cockpit of a fighter jet.

Suggested Improvements

The main improvement that could be made would be the quality feel of some of the interior components. The Corvette is so good in so many ways that a more luxurious touch to the interior would complete the package.

50th Vert
By dacuck@msn.com

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I can't believe the ride quality of my 50th Anniversary Red/Shale Corvette convertible.. having owned a previous C5 and C4, I was skeptical of the magnetic ride control.... but it works very well. Power Sport seats are comfortible and supportive. Nice paint job for a Vette..!! Shale interior is a nice break from black... Steering feels a little dead at center, especially coming from 02 330Cic.. Plenty of power and V8 torque... smooth

Favorite Features

ride is surprisingly good for a fairly fast sports car... Tour Mode..!!

Suggested Improvements

get a real stereo..!!! for $56k I want to hear some tunes..!!

My 50th
By genepreston

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is a very good car. Too bad there were so many copies sold. It will be years, if ever, before it becomes a collector's car. It's a good thing they made a really good car, but you didn't have to pay an extra $6,000 along with literally thousands of other folk for the "anniversary edition".

Favorite Features

eads Up Display and road handling.

Suggested Improvements

Power, More Power, Baby!