2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Electron Blue Coupe
By 2002electronblue on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Performance is fantastic. Color is great, sorry it was discontinued for 2004. Just did a long trip and averaged 27.6 mpg both highway and local.

Corvette Review
By city1 on 07/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Vehicle is impressive from the first time you lay eyes upon it. Vehicle is build very well and panels match very well along with the interior is well done. There is power to spare and the car feels like it is standing still at 100MPH. Not much on the road that can match up too it.....

Great Car
By cullenmb on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is an awesome value in a sportscar. If you remember that you are getting a $100k sports car performance for under $50k you will never be dissatisfied. The car's lines are beautiful. The magna ride suspension is amazing, if you can get it. Amazing touring car. Couldn't be more fun to drive.

2003 Corvette Coupe
By Falcon2000 on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned several corvettes through the years, and none compare to the C5. I have had more fun driving this vehicle than any other I have ever owned. The build quality is exceptional, and during the factory tour, I believe that the workers pride in what they build is exceptionally high. I have had no problems with the car to date, and it has been very comfortable to drive.

You don't really get what you pay for
By ItalianKU on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

The car looks great . . . and it is fun to drive . . . if you can put up with just a few little details. First, the interior, where you spend most of your time, is downright embarrassing for a $50,000 car. Everything inside feels like it was taken out of the Caviler's parts bin. It must be embarrassing for Bose to put their name on the sound system . . . it is horrible! My 1999 Ram Air Trans Am with the 500-Watt Monsoon System was worlds better than my 2003 Vette. With all that performance I though I could live with the low quality interior . . . I was wrong!

bought another one
By bob s. on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

had a 2002 just wanted a new car 2003 tighter quieter

C-5 needs needs a little tweeking
By RASB on 07/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Overall I enjoy driving this car. Performace is the key. Comfort is the icing on the cake.

From a Corvette Addict
By dfontanese on 07/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 7th Corvette ('74, '75, '84, '89, 92, '98, '01). I've had both coupes and convertibles. Obviously, I'm addicted but the best part of ownership is when I'm washing it and people stop by (especially kids) saying how they always dreamed of owning one. It makes you feel priveliged to be able to own and drive one. Keep waving!

El corvette
By yer mom on 06/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

this car is sweet. I worship corvettes and this one tops the list!

LOVE my 2002 Vette
By Ken Deken on 06/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I rented one in Vegas. Needed a new car with the kids gone and looked at BMW's and Infiniti's. Not that much different than the sedan I already had. Now the Corvette, that's different! Makes driving an experience every day! Made in USA, a world-class value!