2003 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
my first 'vette
By BluByYou on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I am extremely fortunate in that my first Corvette was a new Z06. The car has met and exceeded ALL my expectations in overall performance and driving enjoyment, but you must be prepared to drive, and pay attention to your driving at all times. This is not a vehicle to drive while talking on the cell phone, putting makeup on, or, heaven forbid, reading while cruising in the right lane. Buy this car if you love to drive.

2003 Z06
By Charles Boone on 03/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned this car for over 1 year and 10,000 miles. This is my 2nd Corvette and 8th Sports Car. There is very little on the road that can keep up with the Z06.. stock vs. stock. The newer vipers and porsche turbos are it... under $100K. Mine is a daily driver, and is very comfortable even during rush hour. Absolutely no problems with the car... and I have not babied it. This is simply one very awesome, affordable, easy to drive rocket.

Beyond Impressed
By Jagrmaister on 02/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I bought this car during the 0% craze last year (was building a 600hp+ Mustang) but ditched that project after 10 minutes of seat time in the Z06. Hands down the most enjoyable ride I've ever taken. The black one I tried driving off the lot with crapped on me before out of dealer's sight, but the Quicksilver has held up very well and the only problem is some infamous GM paint (runs by the lower door panels), a creak here and there in the interior, and a fuel sensor gauge (fixed once, living with it now) that likes to die out. Overall performance and looks the car gets a 10/10, and I'd score it higher but might be a bit trite. Everyone deserves a Z06.

50th Anniversary
By jvnelson on 01/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is a what I would call the almost perfect car. I have not had to take it into the dealer for any problems in the 9 months I have owned it. My wife and I took a 3857 mile fall vacation in it and averaged 31.4 mpg. This is a 6- speed. I am 6'1'' and have no trouble with getting in and out of the car. I am extremely happy with all aspects of the car.

my z06
By Judy & Lorenzo on 01/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

everything a sports car should be! when a car with a cost of less than 50K out performs 100K + cars it is truly satisfying! 400HP+ & 22/28 mpg & no gas guzzler tax, even the green community has little to complain about.I use this car to compete on a club level & out of the box its outstanding A++ Chevrolet!!!!

50th Anniv. Corvette
By tradesboss on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is the best car I've ever owned. To get the same features on a European sports car would cost over 100K. Anyone looking for an awesome driving experience should buy the C5 corvette. A limited number of 50th Anniversery Convertibles exist but you can still find them. This car is fanatastic to drive,ride and look at. What a pleasure to own.

50th Anniversary
By gjjdiver on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Car is everything advertised. We have enjoyed every minute behind the wheel.Looking forward to driving it Fla this winter.

Kick in the seat!
By Houch on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 7th Corvette and by far the very best of the best. The early cars had the power but lacked the refinement of a daily driver.

Impressive
By Rob Robertson on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Most fun I've had driving a car in a long time. Beats my previous `95 LT1 hands down. But, don't know how folks are getting 12.5 second quarter mile times out of this car. Love the car anyway!

ZO6
By mij1962 on 12/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Been a great car and is fast.