2003 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
50th anv.
By MARTOIA on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

great car very fast, tour ride makes a big improvement

Best American Sport Car
By Kino A on 09/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I bought a 2000 AT Corvette and fell in love with it, but i wasn't too happy about the AT transmission, so i thought i would try a more comfortable car and i bought a Mercedes. All it took was 3 days in that Mercedes and i had to get rid of and went and bought me My Vette Back, 03 yellow, i tell u what...a Dream Come true! i will always have one

SWEET
By MOEMOE96 on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

SWEET CAR FOR ANYONE, GREAT TO CRUISE AROUND EVERYDAY!!=

Fifty years old and never better.
By Elliotac on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I had first thought about getting a fiftieth edition corvette when I realized that the anniversary coincided with my fiftieth birthday. I eschewed the convertible for the quieter ride of the hatchback but made up for it with the Plexiglas roof panel. The six-speed manual gives the driver complete control and is an integral part of driving a car with the soul of a corvette. I have only caused the Active handling system to activate a few times but it did steady the ride.

The Best
By Greg1949 on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is a car I have wanted all my life. Finally this year I purchased the 50th anniversary car. we just took a road trip to Minnesota, the comfortable was unbelieveable, my wife and I are in our early 50's and usually we are stiff after a long drive, not with the vette. We felt like everyone just moved out of our way on the highways (we are not going real fast. It is a feeling that you cannot imagine if you have not experienced it...HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS CAR !!!!!!

Love my 'Vette
By Herschel on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

If you want a "true American sports car," then the Corvette is for you. It has the best ride, style, and confort for the price.

50th anniversary Edition
By Metlox on 08/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second vette, and this one's just as much fun as the first, except that this one is tight...no squeeks or rattles. It roars off the line, and turns a lot of heads. I can't wait to drive it to work everyday - I just wished I lived farther away!

Dream Car
By BlackVette on 08/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

The Corvette has been my dream car since I was 13 years old. Having purchased a black 2003 my dream was realized this year. This car is everything that one could ever hope for a sports car to be. It is sleek, handles beautifully, and is the most comfortable car I have ever driven. The responsiveness of the steering and the powerful acceleration make it a true dream to drive. Yet, the level of comfort that the Corvette exudes gives it a luxurious feel that many sports cars seem to lack. Hats off to Chevrolet for producing such a fine car!

too goog
By g-dawg on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

this car is a winner amongst losers

Fabulous
By Shara on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I just came back from a 6000+ miles trip & the car performed flawlessly. The comfort was marvelous. I knew the car would turn over each time I started it. Gas mileage was 30 miles per gallon. What more can you ask from a quality automobile. And waves from people you don't know & the smiles it puts on others faces, of course mine has one all of the time.