Used 2003 Chevrolet Corvette Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

Dream Boat
By pbeckmann

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle is a great car. Lots of fun & a eye catcher.

Top down Radio on & breze In your face.

None!

Crazy4
By icanfly2

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

My fiancee and I have owned our 2003 Spiral Grey vette since new and hae never had one problem. On the highway we average 27.7 mpg at 70 mph and 22 around town. Only complaint is only one coffee holder, but not a problem.

Our favorite features are the memory package, HUD and cruise control. No fiddling around making adjustments to seats, sideview mirrors, telescoping steering or radio stations, just the touch of a button. Now that is what a "modern" sport car with "modern" technology should have.

additonal coffee holder.

50th Anniversary
By jvnelson

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is a what I would call the almost perfect car. I have not had to take it into the dealer for any problems in the 9 months I have owned it. My wife and I took a 3857 mile fall vacation in it and averaged 31.4 mpg. This is a 6- speed. I am 6'1'' and have no trouble with getting in and out of the car. I am extremely happy with all aspects of the car.

Looks, performance, handling, value, and great gas milage.

Since my car is what I drive all the time, and not a show car. I would like to have heated leather seats for the winters cold weather.

Kick in the seat!
By Houch

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 7th Corvette and by far the very best of the best. The early cars had the power but lacked the refinement of a daily driver.

The power band is lightning fast. From zero to WOW is a matter of a very few seconds.

The leather seems to have blemished early and I'm hopeful that some leather cleaner will fix that.

Got Road!
By Bajad

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

A lot of car for the money and can be overpowering if you do not watch out. Very hard to not go fast as the power is quite addicting. Like driving a Harley...you get membership in a very exclusive club status. Really like the special 50th annv. red color with the shale interior. No problems to date except that we too had the rear shipping shock stuffers left on by the dealer.

Powerful V8 engine combined with stop on a dime brakes, full featured message center does everything you could want, lots of rear storage space under the hatch, great gas mpg..20+, Cool with a capital C good looks!

More front or side storage spaces/pockets, quieter rear(loud freeway tire noise on some surfaces).