Z-Oh Baby!
By Azrael on
2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)
I must admit that this car was added to our garage to get me out of our 2002 Camaro SS that was originally purchased for my wife. I loved the LS1 F-body car so much and it got such great gas mileage that I totally forgot about my own 2001 F150 pickup and drove the Camaro everywhere. The wife wanted her car back and new I have always dreamed of owning a Corvette. Needless to say she made the appointment to go look at the car without me knowing what we were going to go look at, let alone that we were going to a car dealership. I drove the Z06 home the next day with a smile that I have been unable to erase since that day.
Favorite Features
Power on demand; not like the wife's Heads/Cam/Bolt-on/Suspension/Nitrous Camaro, but definitely with the refined Corvette feel!
Suggested Improvements
Audio and interior. The Monsoon system in the Camaro far surpasses the Bose system in the Z06; which boggles my mind since I had always thought Bose to be a quality manufacturer. Also the car is geared for driving, not cargo or passengers. The interior seems very 1980's, but then there's 405hp!